INico's Story Part 1

Demigodpipermclean

Kathrine Diehard is my sister Princess_Lullay's made up character. Some of the other are also made up just for the story

Nico's POV.

    It was her, Kathrine Diehard. The girl he met after Bianca Died. Here at camp, my summer camp, Camp Half-Blood.

I could see Percy giving her the tour and i got a little mad. I was the one who knew her no Jackson. So I did the only logical thing I went to my cabin.

I was walking threw the door when I heard Percy saying " this is the Hades cabin. Oh Nico say hi to the newbee, can i call you newbee."

" No, call me Kathrine. Thats my name." There it was. Her heavenly voice. I turned and saw her it had been three years i felt my face tutning red. Her strawberry blonde hair was in a pony tail so I could see her beautiful Hazel eyes." Hi." I heard myself say in a wimper i turn and bolted inside my cabin.

Kathrine's POV

   It wad Nico Di Angelo. I meet Nico in middle school and liked him from the moment i saw him...and here he was a demigod son of hades.

" that was weard." Percy said." Moving on." Percy turn and walked of i followed but i just wanted to see Nico ago. Percy went on about what the camp rules were and the thing it had to offer but i wasn't listening i was thinking of the past

Three years ago

Nico's POV

   How could Bianca be dead. Its all my fault, i should have begged her to stay. Minos told me there was a way to get her back but a life for a life. I didn't have it in me. I was in the school library when i heard a girls voice." Hi you infront of the mythology books."

" Sorry." I said.

I was still in shock, it had been 2 weekss since Percy told me of Bianca's death things seemed to happen without me noticing.

" you alright. You looked depressed."

For some reason i wanted to tell her every thing. " No. My sister died two weeks ago. My mom is dead and I don't know who my father is and to top it off i have no friends."

" oh well you could always stay with me and my family. I am sure my parents won't mind." The girl said as she grabed the mythology reference guide.

"No i have a place to sleep. I just have no one to talk to."

" You can talk to me... Hey i have to do this report. After school ou can come over if you'd like. You could even have dinner."

" only if you want me to."

Present day

Kathrine's POV

Nico came over every day for almost two month then he just left i don't know why he stopped going to school and coming to my house.

Percy and I reached the pivilion i put Nico out if my mind he probably wasn't ever here just my imagination.

"How do you like camp?" Percy asked. He was rather cute i guess.

"It's diffrent." I said trying to be honest. Csmp lookef cozy and a lot more quite then my house. I looked over and saw a girl walking toward us.

" Percy. Are you flunking class now. Oh don't forget our DATE. WE FINSLLY DEFEAT GEAE AND TOU DON'T SHOW UP ON OUR"

" I had to show someone around camp Annabeth."

Annabeth looked embarrassed. "Sorry." She turned and walked off

" You should probably set you stuff down at the big house until your parent claims you. See you at dinner."

Percy walkef off and i was left to think about everything...but most of all i thought of Nico.

So what do you think was it good? Kathrine is going to be in more stories.

I hope to get to part two but i need the inspiration. Comment any ideas please.