Jason

Ok this chapter might suck it is about young Jason.

My head throbbed... My ears where ringing.... My eyes where failing me. A sword pressed at my chest. My whole arm was bloody. But my thoughts where clean  ' he will not win ' I had been in the army for 4 weeks and i was the joke. Small thin blonde boy named Grace. What isn't there too make fun of.

The jerk laughed. "you will never be centurion level" he laughed.

Jason ignored him, the sword left his chest. " this kid is so weak and pathetic" the older one laughed a small voice broke through the laughter " look who is talking" it was Apollo's legacy Octavian. " shove off toothpick" Octavian got shoved to the groun, he hot his head and blacked out.

I jumped up." Just because you're older doesn't men you own us" i said. Anger clouding my mind. The kid stepped up and shoved my shoulder. I pushed him and my mind clouded. Lighting raced through my fingers. "I am Jason Grace" i said. Confidence coming out in ever word "son of Jupiter and no one. I repeat NO ONE messes with my friends." The kids scattered and from then on no one messed with me.

Oh snap Jason being boss. I don't know where this came from but what the Hades, why not