Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are just some made.up Thanksgiving headcannon and one shot type things enjoy

Whenever the seven decided to make a Thanksgiving dinner the night would end with everyone being thankful that the cooking was done.

Frank, just to make everyone mad, would steal the food from the kitchen and then clam "oh right this is holiday food huh"

Annabeth was always the hardest cook to cook with ob Thanksgiving because she had a schedule, and a timer and such. So once Piper and Hazel gave her sleeping pills so they didn't have to worry about her.

Percy loved the Thanksgiving football game. Problem was only Leo understood what was going on, but he would always stay by the kitchen with Calypso. Jason, Frank, and Nico just kept asking "Is that good?"

It was Thanksgiving day and the seven made their way around the table giving thanks. Most of the thanks where "a home" or "my wife" but when it got to Jason his eyes locked with Pipers his wife. And he said "the fact I will be a father" and everyone stared. Percy then asked "So Piper is going to get fat?" Annabeth glared at him and the rest of the night Percy sat on the floor with the plate of rations Piper gave him.

I might write more but my hand hurts. So for now peace out