I have never said this but Thank You

Jason stood there watching Piper,Annabeth, and Hazel talk. Jason smiled and walked over. "And how are you doing Mrs. Grace" He said Piper wrapped her arms around his neck "I am so glad you can call me that." she responded before kissing him. When the kiss was over, Jason noticed a not so wanted party guest. So he walked up to them. "Lady Hera" He said. She turned around. "Jason i'm sorry but it's a wedding, I'll be going nooooo...." Jason cut her off when he wrapped his arms around the unsuspecting goddess. "I never told you this before, but thank you" Jason said.

When he let go everyone was looking at him funny. Jason spoke up for everyone to hear"Piper sweetie can you come here?" he asked. Piper slowly walked over. "What are doing?" she asked her new husband. Jason wrapped one arm around Piper and pulled her close. "I wanted to personal thank Hera, I thought that her whipping my memory and sticking me on a bus full of juvenile delinquents was bad, but turns out it was the best thing that could possible happen. If it wasn't for Hera, I wouldn't know Piper. Which means Hera gave me the best thing, My soul mate." Piper whipped a tear from her cheek. 

Decades later after the seven had gone Hera looked out on the two camps. She had never hated a hero since the day one of them thanked her. That had been all she wanted for billions of years. She wanted a hero to call her own.

Don't ask where this came from because i was in the shower. I have weird thoughts in the shower