Percabeth

demigodpipermclean

ever notice that in the first book, Percy noticed Annabeths hair was like a princess

...............................

internet

in book one the first thing Annabeth said about Percy was " he's the one he must be"

...............................

demigodpipermclean

PJO in book one, she likes him, in book three he likes her, in book four she kisses him, in book five he kisses her

HOO in book one she misses him, in book two he remembers her, in book three she admits she like him from book one of PJO, in book four, THEY FALL IN LOVE.

..............................

demigodpipermclean

Annabeth raced to Percy's cabin. they were going to go on a date that morning and Annabeth was so happy. she waited out side his cabin for 30 minutes before entering in. his bed was empty she search around his room for a couple minutes trying to find any note. nothing. After a day of not seeing him Annabeth grew worried, with Hedge on the tail for two demigods and Percy missing Annabeth was, for the first time since meeting Luke. felt scared.

in case you couldn't tell, I didn't write it very good, this is the day Percy went missing. first person to comment will get 20 blue cookies and choose any shp for me to write about, Percabeth is a no go because I just did a chapter on them. if they are not one of my ships like lew( leo and drew. don't even know if that is a ship.) you will be disipointed because I willl not have any kissing or romance, I will just have one person express there feelings or a short story about the two hanging out ect......... so comment quick :)