it really doesn't matter

Percy stared at the mirror, he detested what he saw. His hair. The one day he wanted it too be wild, the way Annabeth liked it, it was as flat as a pancake. Percy growled, he looked amazing, a vibrant blue tie, he look smashing in a tuxedo, but by Poseidon's finger his hair. Strands always stuff up. Why not now.

Percy say at the chair and banned his head on the table. The door opened and Tyson walked in, peanut butter ail over his face. "dude" Percy said "please wash your face" Tyson liked his lips then shrugged, Percy went back too banging his head. Tyson walked over, put his hand on his brothers shoulder"don't do that, you're face will hurt" Percy smiled then said " you don't get it, my hair is not perfect"

Tyson looked at Percy absolutely seriously. " it really doesn't matter Percy. Annabeth isn't marring your hair." Percy smiled, and walkedtoo the mirror  he willed only his hair to get wet, a while later his hair was dry and perfectly messy. But it really didn't matter the moment he saw Annabeth walking down the isle. Percy smiled at his brother who made a amazing best man.

Awwwwwwwwwwww this dedi is to EzekialVaughn. His basic idea, Tyson Percy's best man. :) check out his story " My name? Albus."