The punishment

After BOO (SPOLIER ALERT)

Theis is gonna be my short story on Apollo and his punishment

"So, I have come to a conclusion Apollo. For your punishment. You shall no longer be a god. I will take away your immortality and power." Zeus started with a murderous look on his face. Apollo"s knees hit the ground. tears streamed from his eyes "Father please... I.....I... I'm sorry... It won't happen again" Zeus stood from his throne "I don't care. The punishment has been placed" Zeus raised his lightning bolt. Apollo was shivering. "WAIT!" a voice echoed through the throne room Artemis stood from her throne. She strode over to Zeus. "Whatever you take from him. you take from me!" Zeus looked stunned "What?" he questioned. "If Apollo is made mortal.... so am I"she knelt next to her brother.

Zeus started raising his bolt. when the throne door bested open. Jason and Piper stood there. "hey dad!" Jason gasped. the god knew he must have ran for a while. "Don't do anything stupid Jason" Jason let out a small laugh "I won't! That title goes to you." all the gods held in a laugh. "and what do you mean by that?" Zeus questioned. Jason sighed " You overthrew your father right? due to how he treated his kids?" "yes" "And Kronos over threw his father for the same thing?" "well yes" Jason smirked "I'm not afraid to follow your example on that" The gods gasped. Jason had threatened to destroy Zeus."what was that boy?" Zeus asked pointing his bolt at Jason. "Um what he is saying is we saved you... we can do the opposite" Piper said.

"THE REAL ENEMY GAEA! AND YOU WHERE TO STUCK UP TO SEE THAT! MAYBE THE GODS SHOULD PUNISH YOU!!!!!!! LEO COULD HAVE LIVED! IF YOU HAD JUST HELPED SOONER INSTEAD OF POINTING BLAME! SO THE REAL BLAME GOES TO YOU!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SELFISH GODS IN THE WORLD!!!! I WOULD RATHER BE A MORTAL THEN BE CALLED YOUR SON!" Jason yelled.Apollo stood up "he is right! The prophecy needed to be told so we could prepare. So i didn't cause this.... I helped save us" Zeus looked baffled. Hera stood" Apollo your punishment is now to serve at Camp Half Blood over the summer. Meeting dismissed."