Let it go

OK, I came up with this in about 30minutes, so it is very lack luster. any way comment another frozen song you want me to change :)

The battle draws near for the Argo today, not a demigod to be seen, a kingdom of feels and sorrow, and it looks like Ricks the king.

Gaea is laughing like she has already won, and she has toe the two camps apart, and they might die.

Don't let them in, Don't let them see be the sane girl you always have to be, conceal  don't feel, don't let them know, well now the know

let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore, let it go,let it go, turn away and slam your door, I don't care what my family says, let the tears fall free, the pain always get to me everyday.

It's funny how this year, the days seemed to get long, and the patience that I once had, has left me alone, It's time to see what he has done, to open the book and read through, the death the tears and scream out loud, WWHHYYY?????

Let it go, let it go, I am one with the Argo grew, let it go, let it go, on my heart this series grew, and there they stand, and there they'll stay, let the tears fall free.

the words flow into the heart of every fan, we start to feel the brought by that man, and one though forms in all of our mind, we never want back, we are insane now.

let it go, let it go,and we rise from the pain, let it go, let it go, and we will fall down, and here we stand in the feels we love, let the tears fall free, the pain seems to bother me everyday.