About the 12th member

real name: Kwon Aeri (권 에리 )

stage name : Sharpie

nicknames : pie, aegi, kiddo, wanjeon sharpie, cupid lady, baby girl, little one, nation's cupid.

age : 16 (international) 17( Korean age)

birthday : 19 may 2002

birthplace : Busan, South Korea.

ranking in PRODUCE 101 S2 : 12th

position : Maknae, main dancer, vocal, sub-rapper.

Facts:-

- she is the eldest of 4 siblings.

kwon jaehyun (14 years old, 15 korean age)
kwon hiro ( 6 years old,  7 korean age)
kwon airene ( 3 year old, 4 korean age)

her brother jaehyun, is an ulzzang.

- she is the shortest in wanna one aka 160 cm and weighs 49 kg.

-she is called sharpie because her talents are considered sharp and on point.

- she is considered as one of the thicc idols as she is not too skinny or not too fat. cue in got7's just right.

- the only female to participate in PRODUCE 101 S2

- and now she is the first female to be in an all boys group.

- she is from BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT

- A trainee of 1 year and 5 months.

- can speak English, Mandarin and Japanese.

-she was born in Busan, South.K  but she moved to Hong Kong when she turned 11. moved back to Korea when she turned 14.

- she can dance to any music played and knows almost every K-pop choreography.

- she can hit highnotes and maintain a stable voice while dancing.

- can dance well in heels.

- she is often loud and cheerful. she is very energetic for a girl. she is very playful and open-minded. she always says that everyone needs a hug!

- despite being a happy-go-lucky girl, she secretly an intellectual as she takes pure sciences and mathematics in SOPA.

- QUEEN OF DUALITY PEOPLE LIKE SHE CAN CHANGE HER EXPRESSION IN LIKE 0.01secs. or she could be cute and all then be seductive all of the sudden.

- has a vampire like fangs.

- has an eyesmile.

- is a bookworm

- when she first appeared in PRODUCE 101, she gave every male trainee a heart attack because of her adorableness as she was shocked to see she was the only girl.

her reaction was priceless.

- she revealed that she is an advanced student because she skipped tenth grade and proceed to eleventh grade. now she is in twelfth grade.

- her current education is SOPA under practical dancing. (2019 - she graduated)

- she is close with pretty much a lot of idols.

- has a dancers unit consist BTS's Jimin, Seventeen's Hoshi, NCT's Mark, SF9's Taeyang, Stray Kid's Hyunjin and Eastlight's Lee Woojin. yes, she's the only girl. again.

- she revealed she is an ARMY, NCTzen , CARAT and many more groups.

- she is a social butterfly and she's fine with skinship but she has limits of course.

- most comfortable with Woojin and Jihoon.

- during first evolution, she was chosen to be in Sorry Sorry team 2.

  during position evolution, she took dance position and she was in Get Ugly team.

  during concept evolution, she was placed in Open Up.

  during final evolution, she chose Hands On Me.

- during the whole evolution, she caught the eyes of national producer with her natural charms, professional dancing and alluring voice.

- in the old dorms, she shares a room with Daniel, Seongwoo and Jisung.

in new dorms, she's roommates with Guanlin.

- Guanlin says she has noona vibes.

- Seongwoo always claims aeri as 'his twin' as these two always clicked.

- Jisung calls aeri , 'my child' or 'my aegi'.

- she only calls Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, Seongwoo, Jaehwan and Daniel oppa. from Jihoon, she calls them by nicknames. example, Jihoon-ie, Daehwi-yah.

- she is always babied by the hyung-line. she is not used to being babied because she is the eldest among her siblings.

- she has a Busan accent. like it's thick when you hear it and you can obviously know she's not originally from Seoul. but she doesn't use it a lot. would use it out of no where.

- wannables calls her the Shipable member as she is often shipped with the other members. or with other boy groups.

- her motto, 'don't throw away your youth by growing up.'

- she doesn't have an ideal type because she said, "if i like that person, then i like that person. no other way around."

---

hello wannables,

this is just something i want to do and me who has like a thousand story plans in my head, i just had to write this one.

hope you'll like it!