🌷 HER SQUAD AKA HER FRIEND GROUP🌷

BLACK PINK :-

"baby girl can we be your girlies ? "

" we would love to collab with her! "

*sees aeri during an award show*

jennie: //pulls her in for a huge hug//

jisoo: //pinchs her cheeks//

rosè: mY WIFE. //hugs her like no other//

lisa: gIVE ME HER //ruffles her hair//

AILEE:-

"she's my daughter y'all can't say otherwise."

"hEY BABY!"

//actually gets to do a stage collab with her for ROOMSHAKER //

is the co-founder of aeri's admirer squad as she's one of the people whom claimed to be in her squad.

"baby girl my daughter tell me about your boyfie~~"

"wHIcH Of YoU hURT mY BaBY?!"

SEVENTEEN BSS

talented kings stans a talented girl.

by default they are in the baby girl admirers squad. mostly seungkwan, hoshi and seokmin.

hoshi is one of the first people in the baby girl admirers squad as he kinda like the founder of the squad.

"bAbYgIRL aDMireRS SQUAD ASSEMBLE!"

"WHO MADE OUR BABYGIRL CRY."

"KWON. AE. RI."

I.O.I (miss ya queens 👏)

when aeri won 12th place in Produce 101 season 2, they met aeri back stage and literally squealed out of happiness as she's 1) very very very cute
2)a girl
3)a honey gum sugar plum baby uwu

somi hugged her so tight that she even claimed her as a twinny and girlfriend.

"HaNDS ofF mY GIRLFRIEND !"

they acted like proud mothers and always patted her head , give her advises and most of all hugs her out of love.

"YOU MAKE US PROUD BABY!"

BTS

to BTS, kwon aeri is BigHit's Princess and their pride and joy.

they really have the need to protect and care of her.

sometimes they act like the teasing brothers. (maknae line)

"oho uri aeri is cute like ahhhhhhh"

"//ruffles her hair// shorty"

"//headlocks her// say that again shortie!"

or they act like overprotective, overcaring fathers. (hyung line)

"aigoo eat more sweetheart. look at your cheeks aigoo."

"//ties jacket around waist// where's that stylist of yours?"

"so which one of you likes our princess?"

"princess when you have a boyfriend, you introduce him to us okay? //ruffles hair//"

most of time, they like to hype her up during performances like they're her no.1 fans.

"THAT'S OUR PRINCESS AHA!"

NCT DREAM (ot7)

to say that they're her fans is an understatement.

they are HER SUPER FANS.

welp except for jisung, he's her bestfriend after Daehwi so like he brags about it alot to his hyungs.

part of the aeri admirers squad.

"aERI hALlo hallo!"

would love to collab with her soon

mark lee enjoys her company and that it self is an achievement.

jaemin likes to shower her with affection like a lot. 

renjun stated he would love to take her out on a friendly date.

jeno likes ari so much cause she finds him funny. 

haechan just likes her in general. (feeding her***)

chenle is her number one fan. like among all 7, he collected more 'ari' merchandise and he fights for her signed album. 

jisung is  different case. well, he really can't hate ari. bully her ye. but only him though. he states how only he can bully ari. and other times, they hang out a lot. as they are the same age so he and her connect a lot. 

so ummm, surprise? 

okay life update:

yes i am alive. hello dear friends !!

hiiiiiii! i know i haven't been updating a lot. i think y'all deserve some explanation. 

so last year 2019, i have started to go to college and i've been busy with a lot of assignments, exams, mostly just with life in general. 2019 was a huge turning point for me. i know it's not an excuse to skip updating but i really hope you guys would understand. i apologize to keep y'all waiting for updates every now and then. i want to really get a grip and start updating again. 

to be honest, i didn't know that there are actually people reading this book and when i checked the reads, i was like, " holy cow, it got 191K reads?!". i wanna thank you guys for actually taking the time to read this book. i really appreciate  you guys and i will try to come up with good content for your readings for future update (no promises though)

so you guys that's all i wanna share with you guys and i hope y'all are having a wonderful day or night anywhere you are. thank you so much for your time! One more thing, Stay safe y'all ! Don't forget to stay hydrated, eat healthy, get some good sleep (although tbh this quarantine is effing up our sleep schedules...) ILY guys ! ♥♥♥