👩PERIOD👩

how wanna one members react when aeri has her period?

day one

aeri was taking a long time in the bath room. it was not unusual since they understood well that she's a girl and she needs to get ready a bit longer than them but this was just too long.

"holy shit. NAWH! ", her voice was heard from the outside and she cursed in english.

jisung who was worried went straight to the bathroom and knocked on the door to check the girl.

"child? are you alright?", jisung calmly asked. guanlin who just got out of his room joined in because he was curious.

"I'm okay oppa. but i need a little help.", aeri said in a hushed tone, only loud enough for jisung and guanlin to hear.

jisung asked what she needed, and she replied with a simple, "pads."

guanlin's ears flushed red as soon as he heard this but he's no stranger to this kind of situations because he has a sister, so he knows how girls are in their period.

jisung came back quickly from aeri's and guanlin's shared room, softly knocking on the bathroom door again before telling her that he got her stuff.

aeri slowly opened the door a bit enough to only take the pad out of jisung's grip before shutting the door again to do her girly business.

guanlin went to the living room where half of the members were at while minhyun and woojin were in the kitchen preparing their lunch. good thing her first day was on their off day or not, she's gonna be in lots of pain.

"where's aegi?", sungwoon asked when he saw guanlin entering the living room.

"uhh.."

"yeah, and where's jisung hyung?", daniel chirped in.

"jisung hyung is helping aeri. she's on her... umm... girly monthly time of the month???", guanlin himself was unsure of what his words meant but everyone knew what he meant.

their little maknae was on her period.

damn.

day two

there are pros and cons when aeri is on her period.

pros: she would be extra affectionate and wouldn't mind them babying her. and this meant she would eat a lot too.

cons: mood swings. (not a lot but they will try their best to avoid it) and clingy too (they did not mind this tho in fact they love it!)

aeri walked lifelessly around the dorms while complaining how her stomach cramps hurt anf how her back hurts. and how her uterus was abusing her.

she went to the 2parks' room and knocked on the door. jihoon's voice was heard from inside saying whoever was outside just come in. she blankly opened the door, finding jihoon in his comfortable clothes, lying on his bed while playing some game on his phone.

when jihoon saw who it was, he sat up and locked his phone. he had a soft smile on his face before telling her to join him on bed.

this was kinda a routine every time she has her period. she would go to jihoon or daniel and cuddle or simply lie down next to each other.

aeri almost rushed on his bed and jihoon wrapped an arm around her waist as she put her head on his chest, hugging his body.

"jihoon-ie it hurts.", she cried softly when a sudden cramp came.

jihoon rubbed her side and whispered, "gwenchana jagi, it'll be over soon. don't think about it."

she nodded before snuggling on his chest.

day three

aeri was craving for a certain food but she was too lazy to go out of their dorms. then an idea came to her as she remembered that jinyoung was out with daehwi and jaehwan to buy groceries.

she took her phone on the bed stand and opened kakao talk, clicking on jinyoung's id.

AERI
jinyoungie ~~

JINYOUNG
what do you want aeri-ah??

AERI
hehheueheu

AERI
can you buy me some
ice cream please??

JINYOUNG
youre on your period idiot.

JINYOUNG
eating ice cream is not good when
youre on your period

JINYOUNG
so no 0:-)

AERI
but pleaseeeeee

AERI
I'll pay you back
i promise

AERI
pleasee jinyoungie??
//latterly begs//

JINYOUNG
ugh finee

JINYOUNG
you dont have to pay me back

JINYOUNG
youre sharing the ice cream
with me though

AERI
of course i will!

AERI
THANK YOU SO MUCH! ≧∇≦

JINYOUNG
things i do for our maknae

day four and day five went as usual as her cramps were decreasing and her mood swings were avoided.

day seven

"AYE AYE AYE!!!", their hyper maknae was back.