💓DATING KANG DANIEL💓

{requested uwu}

I'm starting a 'DATING ____' series so yeah, let's show some love for our nation's center, kang daniel! 💕💕

how it begun.

daniel was drunk that's for sure.

he was at a bar near by his apartment, drinking his problems and stress away. he was alone. and he didn't care about anything nor anyone.

"sir, i think that's more than enough drinks for you.", the bartender tried to convince the tall man whom waved his hand as if to tell him that it's okay.

"it's time", the bartender shook his hand and called a person.

when niel was still sober, he told the bartender to call a certain person when he thinks that daniel was already drunk.

"hello who's this?", a feminine velvet voice asked through the phone.

"is this aeri?", the bartender read her name by contact. aeri told him that it was indeed her and asked what was wrong.

"you need to pick up your boyfriend. uhh, he's wasted.", aeri was shocked as one, she didn't have a boyfriend and two, a wasted man who claims to know her.

nevertheless, she told the bartender that she was on her way, politely asking the location. mr. bartender sent the location and ended the call as soon as she said, "please take care of him."

when aeri read the location, she realized it was quite near to the area where daniel stays.

"please don't be him.", aeri crossed fingered.

"i should've known.", aeri wanted to facepalm so bad but she was just too shocked by the scene she's witnessing.

daniel was there, slouching in his seat as he gulped another alcoholic beverage.

when she approached him, the bartender asked, "are you aeri?"

"yup, that's me. how many shots has he been drinking?"

"more than ten. i'm sorry.", the bartender apologized making aeri nod. she made daniel face her.

his face lit instantly when he saw the girl, "kiddo! you came for me! see you love me!"

"niel oppa let's get you home okay?", she took all daniel's belongings and put his arm around her so she could help the drunk choding out of the bar.

"thank you for taking care of him mr. bartender", aeri bowed at the bartender before leaving with daniel who was happily clinging aeri.

after all the struggles and hardships of getting daniel backn to his apartment from trying to get him into the elevator to swatting his hands away from touching her.

"here we are, time to take off your shoes and jacket.", she said as she took off her own first before guiding daniel to the nearest sofa.

placing his big ass on the sofa, she slumped down on the floor, mentally proud of herself for her so-called success. pulling off daniel's shoes and then his socks, she then sat beside him so she could take off his jacket so he could be more comfortable.

whilst aeri doing all of this, daniel felt himself sobering a bit but he's still slightly drunk. he eyed the girl he used to call 'maknae-yah' who he loves to baby before was now taking care of him.

he took the opportunity to take in the view for him. she was indeed a piece of art. someone he knew he couldn't have.

but now was different right? they're no longer in one group. they could maybe...

"stop.", daniel grabbed her wrist when she was about to stand, making her yelp as he yanked her back down, closer even.

"niel oppa can you please let me go?", aeri questioned in hopes of the 'please' in her question would have an effect on him.

well, she thought wrong when daniel leaned in, "nope. you can't make me. "

aeri looked straight into his eyes as if to say i'm not scared of you, effing let me go.

he pulled aeri into a tight embrace, nuzzling his face into her neck. she hitched her breath and started to stroke his back in sense of comfort.

"i'm scared."

"why?"

"i'm scared that I'll lose you if i let you go."

daniel kept his arms around her, as if to emphasize what he claimed, "i let go of wanna one and here i am. i lost contact with them. i almost lost contact of you until now."

what he said was true. he somehow disappear in thin air. they didn't know his where bouts nor his well being. he worried the hell outta his 11 brothers and sister. they tried to contact him but he was unreachable.

aeri was quite shocked at the fact he still has her number and him calling her with an unknown number made her almost cried.

she misses him so much.

"i miss you. we all do. you worried the heck outta us.", she muttered.

he chuckled bitterly, "i needed time to myself. i can't face you guys like this."

she cupped daniel's face to he would look straight into her eyes.

"oppa, we're here for you. i'm here for you. you're going to okay."

without warning, daniel pressed his lips on hers. it was a timid kiss as he was careful for aeri was still a minor. aeri smiled in the kiss before tilting her head to gain more access.

he pulled the girl on his lap and continued to focus on her lips. oh how he waited for this moment.

as they pulled away, the two shared a laugh.

"i guess you shot me with your arrow cupid lady. you better take responsibility.", daniel smirked.

"well, you opened my heart kang choding. might as well open yours too."

daniel pulled her into another kiss, "i love you."

"i love you too."

the discussion.

as daniel wanted to make their relationship public, he went to big hit for approval, bringing two MMO representatives along with him.

it came to the decision for daniel and aeri to date publicly and both companies gave their blessings for the new couple.

wanjeonaeri

1.2M likes

wanjeonaeri my bby is resting well 💞

'KANG DANIEL AND KWON AERI ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP.'

comment your thoughts here.

who's next people?