😹OVERPROTECTIVE OPPAS😹

that one time when they got a new male make up artist.

wanna one was having a show in 'the show' for their debut.

all this time they had female make up artists but this time there was a new intern. a young male intern.

"so guys, this is your new make up artist.", their manager gestured the young male who was wearing a face mask covering his mouth.

the young male intern bowed, "annyeonghasayo, I'm jeon hansung. hope we'll work well together."

aeri gave him a smile and bowed politely. she nudged jinyoung who was next to her as he eyed the male before he bowed too.

"just so you know, he's your make up artist aeri-ssi.", their manager informed, making all the boys react by saying, "whattt????!!"

they looked at aeri, expecting her to protest or refuse but the girl just nodded in agreement and was actually chill af about the situation.

"oh okay. we'll be hanging out often then, hansung-ssi.", she said in a chill tone, holding out a peace sign.

their manager left a bit with hansung to introduce the new staff to everybody else, leaving the artists.

"how are chill bout this?", jinyoung nudged the girl softly.

"why? it's not like he'll do anything to me.", she answered with a shrug.

"but jagi, what if?", jihoon swung an arm around her.

"he'll only make me more presentable on stage jihoon-ie, it's not like I'm gonna date him."

"hmm, you're right cause you'll only date one of us anyway."

the time when a random guy tried to hit on their maknae.

daniel, seongwoo, jaehwan and aeri were having a night out together as they had a day off.

they were walking by the street walk while chatting about random stuff. they decided to hit a cafe nearby to have drinks.

"I'll order the drinks!", the girl volunteered which the three guys just simply agreed due to her cuteness overload.

as she ordered their drinks, she had to wait a few minutes at the side.

"umm, hey...", an unfamiliar voice greeted her making her look up from her phone, meeting the face of an unknown guy who was smiling to her.

"hi, can i help you?", she asked nicely while plastering a genuine smile.

not helping aeri!

"i was wondering if i could get your number? and maybe we could get to know each other?", the guy asked while rubbing his nape.

"umm.. well, you see... i can't. I'm sorry..", she politely refused.

"why not?", the guy asked stubbornly.

"because she's a busy girl.", daniel came up next to her.

"she got loads of work and is busy.", seongwoo went to her other side while wrapping a protective arm around her.

jaehwan gave the guy a smile, "if you excuse us, we'll just take our drinks."

the guy literally got slightly scared and just left the four before bowing to them.

"you scared him oppa.", she felt guilty.

"guess we should stick to you aeri.", jaehwan remarked while giving out their drinks.

"but...", aeri tried to reason them.

"he was trying to hit on you kiddo.", seongwoo said.

"besides, we're the only ones who can hit on you."

that time when aeri wore something 'too' revealing.

it was mama awards 2017 red carpet and they were having their outfits on. aeri who wore her outfit last just came out of the dressing room.

the outfit was picked by her stylist which was in fact too revealing when aeri first tried it on.

with a bit words of encouragement from her stylist, she finally agreed on wear that dress.

when she came out of the dressing room, minhyun and sungwoon looked at her dress for the evening awards.

"as much as you look gorgeous in that sweetie, it's too revealing.", sungwoon said immediately and minhyun nodded in agreement.

"i don't like how it's showing a lot of your collar bones and your legs.", minhyun pointed out.

"but sungwoon-ie oppa, minhyun-ie oppa, I've wore something like this before?", she tried to convince them like how her stylist convinced her just now.

sungwoon shook his head as if to say he don't care. minhyun went to the stylists and asked for a black princess jacket to cover her figure.

minhyun told aeri to wear the jacket that he successfully got from the stylist and said, "i love this dress on you but i want to protect your innocence."

"your figure is precious to us."