🍭PRODUCE 101 MOMENTS🍭

that time when aeri enters the level evolution hall.

the huge screen shows the next company to appear.

BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT

"this is BTS sunbae-nim's company!", daniel silently cheered.

"i wonder who is gonna appear.", samuel whispered to the person beside him.

a girl peeked through the door and she suddenly stumbled when she saw it was fill with approximately 100 guys.

"come on, don't be shy", a kind staff called her.

she took a deep breath and walked in the room with shy smile plastered on her face. all the guys present were either shocked or hyped at a girl's presence.

she was wearing black velvet sleeveless covered with a red varsity jacket that has thw words in bold, 'made from BigHit' at back. she had black ripped jeans and combat boots. her brown hair was styled into high pigtails aka Harley Quin style.

she went to the center of the stage and gave a bow.

"annyeonghasayo, cheoneun kwon aeri imnida, please take care of me!", she introduced herself with a bright smile. turning her eyes into crescents.

the boys bowed back to her and she took place at the 101th seat.

she happily greets the boy next to her which gave the boy an heart attack as he was actually a shy boy.

her audition

boa was all motherly towards the female as she stood at the center stage.

"you're aware that you're the only girl right?", kahi asked.

"yes. i might've just absentmindedly agreed to PD-nim. so here i am!", she joked making the audience laugh.

"so show us what you got.", cheetah said before cheering good luck for the girl.

aeri grinned before getting into position.

song title : Don't touch me - Ailee.

every one in the room reacted by claping when she started the intro with, "all my ladies clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, las'go!"

her voice gave them all chills and her dancing was surely no joke at all. her gaze and her facial expression gave it all.

all the trainees applauded even the trainers.

"she's no joke", daehwi said.

"she's awesome!", jisung added.

"uwah, you are sure made from Big Hit. ", kahi complimented her.

"did you choreograph that?"

"ne!", she nodded.

"with that type of performance, you deserve an A", boa gave her a motherly smile.

"thank you so much!"

the time when she became 'cupid lady'

during nayana performance, she shot a heart arrow and wink towards the camera and national producers gave her name 'cupid lady'

cupid lady is the center of pick me!

when the produce 101 trainees performed 'pick me' s1, daehwi insisted that aeri should be the center as she's a girl.

this also caught the eyes of national producers as they loved her dancing as well as her expressions. some of them were attracted to her beautiful smile.

the time she 'stole' her teammates hearts.

mission card: do aegyo to your team members.

she immediately shook her head and with a blank face she stated , "i don't have aegyo in me."

she sighed in defeat and went to her team members. daniel who first notice her greeted her when she entered the practice room.

"oh aeri-ah! where were you?", he asked.

"the staff called for me and gave me a mission", she replied honestly.

"what mission?", seongwoo chirped in the conversation.

"to do aegyo to the team members.", she shyly answered.

minhyun ruffed her hair before smiling genuinely, "you don't have to, you're cute enough"

"no lie to that", hyunbin agreed.

her eyes sparkled and she gave her signature eyesmile that melted the males heart.

"aigoo, you're so cute!", jaehwan pinched her cheeks.

"yah, you're hurting her precious cheeks!"

the time when she was confirmed to be 'innocent'.

when the other Get Ugly members raised their shirts up to reveal their abs, she was seen to cover her eyes making national producers squeal at her innocence.

even the other male trainees were fanboying.

"she's so innocent!", boa claimed.

the time when she shook produce 101

when team Knock was performing, the lights dim and reveals the team members.

when aeri was at the center doing the 'yeoreojwo' wave, everyone in the auditorium screamed. especially when she winked at the camera.

heck, even the other male trainees were shook.

the time when she had a dance battle with Eunki.

these two slayed. like hell, as soon as swalla was played, these two jammed together.

the time when she accidently said shut up to Seongwoo.

"shut up", she accidently blurted out to a teasing seongwoo making the rest of Hands On Me members gasp at her sudden informality.

she was usually formal to everyone even though sometimes they don't mind she talked in an informal manner. but this is just for fun.

"yah, I'm older than you!", seongwoo gave a light bonk on her head.

"mianhae! i didn't mean it! I'm sorry!!", she clasped her hands together while apologizing.

"nah, I'm playing with ya'", seongwoo ruffed her hair.

the time when she was announced to be part of WANNA ONE.

the atmosphere was heavy and pressuring. all she wanted to hear was the announcement of the twelfth member of Wanna One from Boa, their president.

"the last, and twelfth member of Wanna One is..."

"BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT, KWON AERI! Chukahaminda!", it was absolutely shocking for aeri as she was stunned to even move.

the other members who were on the stage with her pulled her in a group hug as they congratulated her. the national producers cheered loudly, and BTS who came to support their fellow label mate applauded.

she walked over to the seating of the finalists and stood to give her thank you speech.

" firstly i would like to thank my label, Big Hit entertainment for giving an unexpected journey to debut. eomma, appa, dongseng-ah, I made it! and of course, the trainers for teaching me when I'm lacking, Thank You. Boa sunbae-nim for giving me hopes when i need it. uri produce 101 oppa-deul and dongsengs, thank you for being there when i need it. i guess it wasn't that bad being the only girl within 100 boys. heheueheu. last but not least, national producers! thank you so much because of you, I'm here right now! I'll show you guys the better and well being of kwon aeri. haha. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU! *shoots heart arrow and bows*"

on the way to her seat, boa gave her a tight hug and the other wanna one members gave her a congrats hug while ruffing her hair.

this was the start of her journey along with 11 brothers.