🎃HALLOWEEN🎃

it was obvious that wanna one were busy preparing for their comeback. after shooting for their teasers and photo shoots, they decided to do a mini vlive for the fans.

since it was halloween season, the members decided to dress up in costumes. (which the author just guessed).

jisung was dressing up as knight aka knight in shining armor.

sungwoon dressed up as a fairy with a halo.

minhyun dressed up as a butler from black butler.

seongwoo went for prince charming from cinderella.

jaehwan dressed as mickey mouse.

daniel was dressed as tamaki from ouran high school host club.

jihoon dressed up as ayato from diabolik lovers.

woojin dressed up as mad hatter from alice in wonder land.

jinyoung was dressed as a devil with red horns.

daehwi dressed up as maleficent from sleeping beauty.

guanlin dressed up as olaf from frozen.

aeri dressed up as harley quinn from suicide squad.

"duel, set, all i wanna do wanna one! annyeonghasayo, wanna one imnida!", wanna one chorused and did their signature gesture that they do at every introduction.

they were in a practice room and stood in a line as usual. aeri stood between jihoon and daehwi.

"wannables are bombarding the comment section with many comments! and there's already 6 thousand views.", jisung said in full leader mode.

"wait a sec one comment caught my eye. 'oh my gucci, URI AERI IS HARLEY QUINN! 💕💕💕💕' and ' SEXY BABEH, SHE'S THEIR BABEH 😍😍' "

wanna one laughed out loud when woojin read some of the comments especially the iconic line that woojin rapped became a pun.

"harley quinn is my favourite character in DC and she is my role model.", aeri stated with full enthusiasm as she swing her bat slyly.

"so no wonder you're a bit abnormal", sungwoon teased making the girl playfully threatening to hit him with her bat.

"oppa, i know you hate it when i wear heels because I'm almost your height. just a few centimeters apart.", she teased back with a playful smile planted on her facial expression.

sungwoon replied with the same playful smile and twirled his magical wand, pointing at her as if to cast her a spell.

"there's another comment saying, ' jihoonie looks so HAWT in that school uniform. THAT TONED CHEST THO. AND THE TIE AROUND HIS NECK. 👏👏👏 ME IS DEAD. ' ", jisung read the comment out loud, making the other members start to tease the latter.

jihoon went all shy and covered his chest with his arms while swating any hand that was trying to touch his halfly exposed chest.

"'daniel senpai... 😍😍' ", aeri read one comment out loud with an exaggerated tone and dramatic effect of gesture of the back of her hand resting on the side of her forehead as if to say she fainted.

daniel laughed shyly as his eyes smiled. even when she was just reading the comment, but he felt that aeri was really calling him senpai.

not to mention how it rolled perfectly from her tongue.

"'oh man, one cup of tea please. 😍' , i think the user is talking bout minhyun hyung.", guanlin pointed out.

minhyun pretended to make tea in the air and instead did heart shaped fingers to the camera.

"'daehwi is my new fairy god mother. ❤❤' and 'CAST A SPELL ON ME DAEHWI OPPA 💕💕' ", daehwi winked towards the camera and said that the spell was already casted on the user.

"there's a comment that says sungwoon hyung is an angel while jinyoung-ie is a devil.", seongwoo said to add up the fun.

sungwoon acted all angel and made a flower with his hands to his face and jinyoung pointed his red pitchfork towards the camera.

" 'wangjang-nimm 😍😍' , 'seongwoo oppa went straight out from a fairytale❤❤' ", jihoon read out loud and seongwoo posed for the camera with various poses. daniel and woojin pretended to be the paparazzi.

minhyun read a comment out loud that said, ' our knight in shining armor ❤ my soft hearteu is exploding 💕💕 '

jisung blushed slightly and tried to compose himself. they continued to read the comments.

"' MAD HATTER ❤❤ ' 'park who? i only know park hatter hahahahhs' " , aeri read the comments and laughed along with the members.

woojin tilted his hat and wiggled his eyebrows, lifting one then the other. his lips curved into a mischievous smirk.

cue wannables dying.

'do you wanna build a snowman? a 183 cm tall snowman?? 💘😍😍' 'who built a tall snowman? LMAO' 'a handsome snowman 😉❤' , one of the comments that stood out.

guanlin gave his cute eyesmile and gave a peace to the camera. aeri who found that cute reached out for guanlin's cheek to pinch them . guanlin looked down at her and shook his head because she was literally on her tip toes.

"jaehwan hyung one of the comments said they want to pinch your cheeks because you look so cute.", jinyoung pointed out.

jaehwan pinched his own cheeks and did a cute aegyo with a child-like voice.

'maknae yah, speck english pleaseu 💕💕'

"if you all insist. so what do you want me to say? puddin'! ", she said in a happy tone while shyly twirling one of her pigtails.

"aeri call me puddin.", jihoon faced her.

she tilted her head innocently, " puddin' "

jihoon patted her head and then rubbed her chin with his thumb while his index finger was under her chin.

"good girl."

"THAT'S SO KINKY WHAT THE..."

"PARK JIHOON."

"yup that's my name."

"KWON AERI, GET AWAY FROM THAT KINKY HUMAN BEING."