🍺DRUNK?! 🍺

it was a normal off day for wanna one and some of them especially the hyungs wanted to drink alcohol.

this time with jihoon and woojin since these two already became adults. meanwhile the minors aka jinyoung, daehwi, guanlin and aeri were either avoiding to go the living room or was out in the moment.

daehwi was out that's for sure, he was at brand new music to produce some new musics while guanlin was out to meet his sister for a dinner night. jinyoung and aeri were hanging out in guanlin's and aeri's shared room, avoiding to go out in all costs because they didn't want to witness their hyungs/oppas in their drunken state.

it was either scary or funny. take your pick.

but... this time was a bit different.

"no, i won't! you can't force me! lalaalala i can't hear you.", aeri closed her ears while closing her eyes, turning her back to jinyoung.

jinyoung on the other hand kept urging the young maknae to take food from the fridge outside. meaning, she has to pass the living room where the older hyungs were at. drinking alcohol if i may add.

"it's eleven pm jinyoung. how are you still hungry?"

"aren't you hungry?"

"well--"

"see! you're as equal as hungry as i am!", jinyoung exclaimed. he shook the younger female's shoulders to annoy her more.

"fine!", she finally agreed due to the pressure he's giving, "don't lock the door before i come in!"

"aye captain!", jinyoung playfully saluted.

aeri slowly peeked her head out of the room and saw an empty hallway. she signed in relief before quietly closing the bedroom door behind her. she tiptoed along the silent hallway before reaching the living room.

she hid behind the wall where it separates both hallway and living room. she could hear the hyung line plus jihoon and woojin talking about something she didn't want to hear because it was none of her business. slowly, she went out of her hiding spot and quietly walked her way to the kitchen without getting noticed by anyone--

"aegi-yah, why are you still awake?", sungwoon's voice called upon her, startling her even.

she turned around seeing all their attention was on her. she noticed that some of them were already tipsy except for jisung, minhyun and sungwoon as they claimed to have high tolerance in alcohol.

daniel and seongwoo both didn't look drunk, but she sensed an uncomfortable feeling as they gazed her with half- lidded eyes. jaehwan was already having red cheeks as he laughed at nothing. jihoon was clearly drunk by how his usual manly act was now gone, replaced by the playful cute jihoon. woojin was practically eye- raping her although she knew he was drunk but hell, she felt this was a bad idea!

'bae jinyoung, you owe me big time!'

"umm, jinyoung wanted some snacks so yeah, I'm just gonna take some and leave.", she said in a quick manner as if she was nervous.

"oh go ahead baby.", minhyun said sweetly before continuing their conversation they had just now.

she immediately entered the kitchen and took some snacks that she could find quickly so she could leave this atmosphere quickly. until her waist was held by two huge hands at each sides. her body was twisted around so she would face a well toned chest clothed by a simple red shirt. she knew this person too well.

"niel oppa, what are you doing?", aeri asked with no intention of sounding innocent. but in daniel's ears, she sounded innocent, making him feel more bothered.