❄T X T❄

debuting with TXT was something aeri could never forget.

she was very thankful to the agency to give her a wonderful group which had members welcoming warmly with open arms. she warmed up with her new members in a short period of time.

it was different though. she felt weird being in a different group of boys. don't get her wrong, she loves her new members. it's just that she was just so used to being surrounded by the eleven guys whom she grew fond of.

the atmosphere was different even. although she's not alone in the waiting room, she will somehow manage to miss the moments during wanna one times in the waiting room. some would be napping a bit while some played on their own while some would just join in whatever the other were doing.

living a dorm with the new members were surprisingly okay as she was experienced dorms with boys.

the new boys were so considerate to her and they treated her like a sister. and like a senior too since she debuted first before them and shocking her with the fact that they look up to her too. aeri always tells the boys to treat her like a friend as she was just like them now.

what's new to her is that she's no longer holds the title 'maknae'. she now had a younger member whom is only months younger than her. he insisted to call her noona. she was so used to be called 'maknae-yah' that it's weird to be the older member.

her new group also was in her age group. she connected with them so well and quickly even. there was never a dull moment between them.

she was thankful that they accepted her a member.

a sister.

like what her oppas did.

in THE SHOW,  TXT was having their stage at.

"noona, help me!", kai, their maknae called out for aeri.

aeri finished helping soobin, their leader, with his bracelet and excused herself to kai who was whining how his necklace was stuck.

"stay still and uhh, lower down a bit.", she almost smacked the younger boy who just teased her height. she soon finished adjusting the necklace and was about to play with her phone.

a knock was heard at their waiting room and when the door was opened, it revealed minhyun, seongwoo, sungwoon, woojin daehwi and guanlin.

aeri was stunned at first because she wasn't expecting for them to come and visit her as she knew most of them were so busy.

like sungwoon, jisung and jihoon with their solo debuts and woojin and daehwi with bnm boys. seongwoo having a world tour fan meet. guanlin whom debut too along with his label mate wooseok. jinyoung was also preparing for debut soon. minhyun with nu'est and daniel. no lies, she misses her choding oppa.

"aeri-yah!!", both seongwoo and daehwi called out making the girl run into their arms. sungwoon and minhyun also engulf the girl into a hug.

woojin eyed her new members whom were now intimidated with the appearance of their seniors aka their now female member's former group mates.

soobin cleared his throat and got his members including aeri to do their introduction.

the guys also greeted them back and congratulated them for their debut. seongwoo gave TXT a box of chocolates while minhyun gave them a bouquet of flowers which had the note saying congrats.

aeri also used this opportunity to introduce her current members to her oppas. which at first was awkward as she was in between two groups.

guanlin swung an arm around her and asked a question towards TXT, "is she still energetic?"

beomgyu nodded in response as he mentioned, "she's the most energetic among us"

sungwoon shot them a stare before putting on a smiling angelic face, "please take care of our baby girl. she tends to forget to do that to herself."

"we hope for the best for the six of you!", minhyun flashed a sincere smile. TXT bowed before thanking him and promising sungwoon to take care of aeri.

"right, daniel told me to send his virtual hugs to you and he says he'll meet you soon.", seongwoo told the girl as he had his arms around her to hug her in daniel's place.

minhyun gave her another bouquet of flowers, saying it's from jinyoung and he had written a letter of her too. jaehwan also sent her a bouquet of flowers and congratulated her and her current members for their debut. jisung called her beforehand saying how he was proud of his daughter and how he was sorry that he couldn't meet her.

the seven of them took group selfies and even took photos with the TXT members too.

"we have to go now aeri-yah, but we'll see you soon.", sungwoon kissed her forehead while minhyun gave a peck on her head. daehwi and guanlin both crushed her in a tight group hug. seongwoo gave her a last hug before proceeding to kiss her head.

woojin on the other hand, hugged her solo and kissed her head and then whispered, "congrats baby girl. I'm--i mean we're so proud of you. but i don't think i--  we like the idea of you being around other guys."

he eyed the boys again making them try to avoid eye contact with the busan teen.

"woojin you're scaring them. but thanks though.", she hugged him back.

"jihoon said he wants pics of you alone so I'm here as a photographer.", woojin took a few snaps of aeri holding two bouquets in her hands and he sent them to his fellow pink sausage.

"woojin hyung let's go!", daehwi's voice called out for woojin who gave a last peck on her forehead before bidding her a see you soon.

when she turned around to face her current members, she laughed at their speechless pale faces.

"they're scaring me wtf.", taehyun first spoke as he shuddered along with kai.

"i think i peed my pants a little.", beomgyu stated as he now checked his pants checking if he was correct.

"they're quite protective of you aeri-yah", soobin patted her shoulder which made aeri agree with him by saying, "ya' think? you haven't seen the rest of it."

yeonjun swung an arm around the girl and gave her a seemingly attractive smile, "don't worry, we'll take care of you. baby girl."

"yah yah yah, i have eleven guys to call me that name, don't get encouraged by it!"

the five boys cracked up at their female member's extra reaction and started to tease her about it. one of the things they do to bond. by being playful and youthful.

"TXT ten minutes stand by!", a staff alerted them.

"well, time to do our best. las go!", aeri beamed, making kai and beomgyu to join in her cheerful self. taehyun literally jumped on both kai and beomgyu with aeri in the middle. soobin laughed at his member's behavior and called out for yeonjun to join them.

as they leave the room, yeonjun was last to leave.

'i get why they're so overprotective of you aeri-yah. you're precious girl. we'll do anything to protect that smile of yours. just like your oppas do'