🤔DEBUT?🤔

fans have been wondering what aeri's future plans in terms of debuting.

is she going to debut as a soloist or is BigHit going to put her into a group?

many questions flooded social media about the female idol thus she have been posting some selfies of her seemingly shooting for something.

her hair was seen dyed in a new colour of hazel brown.

until BigHit hits us with teasers of TXT. TXT  is a new upcoming launched boy group by BigHit and all the members were already revealed in their individual teasers.

after beomgyu's individual teasers, BigHit teases the fans about a mystery member making the fans speculate it was another member.

three days after that, the mystery member was revealed to be no other than nation's baby girl, kwon aeri.

her hair was dyed hazel brown and she was styled according to youth's recent fashion.

her video teaser consists her innocently writing on a journal and then she looked at the camera with a smile

her video teaser consists her innocently writing on a journal and then she looked at the camera with a smile. in the journal she wrote, 'hello again'.

and then in the group video teaser, she was seen entering the group last and then the boys called her into their huddle and they welcomed her with open arms.

one thing for sure, cupid lady is back.