🍫WANNA ONE GO 🍫

episode one moments

when they first entered the house.

"WOW WOW WOW!!!", aeri was delighted and hyped when they first entered the house.

she ran inside with her carrier and was excited to explored the whole house. and she did, in exactly 5 minutes.

"i love it already!", she jumped.

"now, now aegi-yah, safe your energy.", jisung told her making her stop hopping and grinned.

picking a room.

aeri was the third last to pick a room.

she went to all the three rooms and one room caught her attention.

it was at the corner and it was for four members.

when she entered that room she was shocked that no one was there but suddenly she felt some one holding her feet and she shrieked.

seongwoo laughed out loud along with jisung as they came out of their hiding place. aeri was overjoyed when she saw her roommates.

they decided to hide again since there is one more bed left.

seongwoo hid under the bed while aeri hid under the covers of the top bunk. jisung just calmly trying to hide next to his carrier.

the door opened and it revealed daniel. he had the same reaction as aeri before but when he felt seongwoo grabbing his feet, he also yelped making jisung and aeri burst out laughing.

they gathered for a group hug as an initiation of their start as roommates.

last day of resting.

it was early morning when nayana was played loudly in the dorms, waking up each members one by one.

they gathered in the living room and jisung read out the mission card given.

it took them a while to realize the dorm was now filled with red strings which partner them up.

mission card : have fun today since it's your last day of resting.

the red strings will lead you to your partner of the day. exactly chosen by wannables.

woojin was called to find his partner and heck it only took him about 2 minutes when he reached to yoonongnielpie's room.

"YAS, I'M WITH AERI!", he cheered loudly along with aeri. the two shared a hug.

while the others trying to find their partners, woojin and aeri with cuddled up on sharpie's bunk after putting on the one metre strap.

woojin x aeri = champieHawt

aeri was wearing a white tee tucked in a high waist jeans. her black hair was styled in two low braids and she was wearing a pair of black vans.

 her black hair was styled in two low braids and she was wearing a pair of black vans