🌌MIDNIGHT MEMORIES🌌

as wanna one simply had breaks and the clock kept ticking. time slowly went by as they all tried to not shed tears.

they sat at their backyard gazing at the clear night skies and full moon. laughing and playing as if there were nothing to be worried about. as if nothing was gonna happen to break that moment.

jisung or should i say yoon leader called out for his members, "we've been together for a while now right?"

"what do you mean a while hyung? we've been together for 1.5 years well almost.", daehwi stated as he meant it was almost midnight.

this midnight means New Year. 2019.

"let's recap what has happened in this past 1.5 years.", jisung spoke making the rest started to reminisce memories together.

i know there's a last concert this January but 31st December was the mark. the finishing line. the last chapter. the full stop.

"we debuted last year on 7th August.", guanlin remarked as he thought about debut showcon.

"zero base!", sungwoon and aeri both chimed.

of course they will always remember that wonderful place. wanna one's hide out. wanna one mini world to be the normal boys and girl.

"remember MAMA, MMA, KPMA? we won a lot of awards.", seongwoo remarked.

"we went to a lot of countries too! world tour!", minhyun commented aloud.

they remembered all those times on stage in different countries. they will always remember the beautiful ocean that wannables make with their light stick.

"don't forget wanna travel in Jeju island and Pattaya.", woojin beamed. those times where they traveled for vacation purposes only.

"ah ah ah don't forget jihoon-ie and woojin-ie became adults this year!", jaehwan cheered along with the rest high fiving the two newly adults.

"we did a collaboration with zico sunbae-nim, heize sunbae-nim, dynamic duo sunbae-nim and nell sunbae-nim.", daehwi beamed cheerfully.

"we met each other in produce 101. ", daniel said quietly.

through that survival TV programme, they met each other although they were from different agencies and different in many ways, they all have the same dream.

which they achieved together on stage.

aeri thought about it again and said, "this is great. this will be part of those sweet memories."

jisung started to tear up when he reminisced all of that in combine.

slowly the other members started to tear up as well. they've grown so attached to each other that they cannot imagine not waking up seeing each other.

they've become they're own family.

"I'll miss scolding you guys.", jisung said trying to lighten the mood, making everyone laugh in tears.

"I'll miss us.", jihoon quietly claimed making the others protest.

"yah we'll still meet.", jaehwan loudly said.

"but it won't be the same.", aeri's cracked voice was heard.

everyone looked at their maknae whom just smiled back at them.

"we'll hardly see each other. we may have no time for each other. we'll have different schedules and be away in different places. although it's not a con though.", aeri said actually to herself but the others just happen to listen to the maknae.

weird for a 17 years old girl to say this.

"how?", seongwoo rose an eyebrow.

"because we're one. no matter how far we are, we'll still connect in anyway possible. ", aeri rambled again.

"opps, I'm blabbering . mian.", she realized she was talking too much as she covered her mouth. jinyoung instantly hugged the girl because cute aeri is his style.

"aigo this will be something I'll remember.", daniel chuckled as he ruffed the girl's hair.

"guys count down time!", woojin yelled gaining everyone's attention.

ten

nine

eight

'my wish for the last moments in 2018?'

seven

six

five

four

' that'll we'll remain unforgotten by people. by wannables because we'll meet again.'

three

two

one

"HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!", they all cheered happily as some danced hyperactive-ly while some popped confetti in the air as some happily grinned.

"WANNA ONE I LOVE YOU!", aeri screamed her lungs out as she was now tackled into a group hug.

"ALL I WANNA DO, WANNA ONE !"