💗KISS OR SMACK CHALLENGE💗

aeri was on vlive when they had rehearsals for their world tour: seoul. they were currently on break in their waiting room.

she kept interacting with wannables, telling them what they were up to, not forgetting to ask the fans how are they doing and reminding them to take care of themselves.

' aeri-yah let's play a game! '

"you wanna play a game? okay! what game?", she tilted her head in curiosity.

' let's play the kiss or smack challenge with the members! '

' bless you dear wannable '

' YASSS PLEASE 🙏🙏'

'imma prepare my sails'

"i mean, sure why not? lemme just adjust my phone.", she carried her phone with her left hand as she now exited the small room she was in, "who should i go to first?"

' go to jaehwan-ie! '

' yasss at jjaeni oppa! 💞💞'

' our hwanpie ship aye aye okay okay!'

' MAIN EVERYTHING JAEHWAN! 💙'

she went to the place where jaehwan, sungwoon and guanlin were resting as she called jaehwan in a sing along method which by the way being responded immediately by the latter.

"oppa wanna play a game with me?", aeri put the camera into front mode, showing jaehwan and sungwoon sitting while guanlin lying down on the other sofa.

"game? what game?"

"yah shortie i wanna play too"

both sungwoon and guanlin too turned their attention towards their girl maknae. aeri grinned as she mentioned how they didn't even know what game was it but they were already enthusiastic.

"uri wannables want me to do the kiss and smack challenge with oppas", aeri told them which guanlin immediately clapped in excitement.

aeri stood in front of jaehwan and asked, "oppa kiss or smack me? "

jaehwan quickly gave the girl a peck on her forehead and answered, "kiss!"

she turned to sungwoon and kneeled down so that sungwoon didn't have to stand up, "kiss or smack me?"

he squished aeri's cheeks and kissed the top of her head, "of course kiss aegi"

' CLOUDPIE MY SON'

'💞💞💞💞💞💞'

' i dunno why i bet guanlin would smack her'

"i bet you'll smack me.", when she sat beside guanlin.

guanlin laughed evilly and asked the fans, "should i kiss or smack her wannables?"

' KISS KISS KISS '

'BABY IM SORRY BUT SMACK '

' KISS THEN SMACK '

'🐥🐥🐥'

' ^ what???'

"i'm not sorry but i am", and he smacked aeri's head.

"told ya'"

"jinyoung-ie~~", she found jinyoung after being extra about guanlin's smack.