🌝RANDOM CHAP 🌝

during to be one era, wanna one were guests on weekly idol and of course they indeed had fun.

sungwoon's hand written profile states that his motto is let's be sexy which leads them to have a sexy dance competition.

when sungwoon started his dance, aeri's reaction was genuine as she legit cheered and whistled. when seongwoo stood up, she got hyped up and laughed at his expression.

daniel's sexy dance time was legit awesome as the cupid lady fangirled along with daehwi but when daniel showed his abs, she immediately shut her eyes and jisung who was next to her even covered her eyes to protect the innocent. jihoon was urged to show off his abs so he pulled the hem of his shirt which aeri was anticipating but turned out he was playing, making aeri said, "aayyyyy"

when woojin was called out, he immediately came in front and did a non family friendly dance which made aeri clapped her hands in full of hyperness and laughed when hyungdon and defcon cut his dance time short.

"we heard maknae aeri can dance sexy too.", hyungdon pointed out making aeri widen her eyes at that point.

"could you show us that if wannables were saying the truth?", the MCs asked her and her response was a timid nod. the mcs shouted for music cue and 'miniskirt' by aoa was played.

aeri who knew the choreography to it, stood up from her seat and went to the centre.

by wanna one's perspective, her aura changed 360 degrees, the youthful hyperactive girl just now transformed into a mature, flirty lady that made them focus on her body movements and her facial expressions. her movements were calculated as of she practiced this song beforehand.

no wonder she's nicknamed nation's babygirl. she really has the vibes.

it was beautiful era and wanna one had a comeback show where they confessed about another member. all they had to do was to either expose the other or share an experience they had with that particular member.

the theme was nothing with you so wanna one - a member = ?

aeri sat in front while the other members were gathered behind her.

"uri maknae", minhyun started making aeri smile like goofy.

"wanna one without aeri equals us being an ordinary all boy group.", sungwoon said with the rest agreeing to what he said.

"but hyungs this girl is the most abnormal we've met.", jihoon stated which made aeri turned around to face them and said, "am not"

"are too!"

"am not!"

"are too!"

"as we were saying,", jisung cut aeri and jihoon's bicker and continued, "yes, she's a bit unique in terms of her hyperactiveness but that's what makes us feel comfortable with her."

"not only that, she knows how to bond with people too!", seongwoo exclaimed.

"one time, when we were having a mini dinner and we're were chatting about random stuff then one of us said something that aeri isn't supposed to hear. but instead of being grossed out, she was like, “so were you that loud or what?” from that day i was never more comfortable with her.", seongwoo shared.

"SHE SAID THAT?!"

"LIKE FOR REAL?!?"

"GURL WOW."

"one time i found something interesting happen between woojin hyung and aegi..", daehwi said out of nowhere.

"lee daehwi.", aeri and woojin said to daehwi while her face flushed red out of embarrassment.

"i was going to practice and when i was going to enter the dance room, i peeked in a bit and i saw woojin hyung cornering aegi to the mirror. their face was jinja close.", daehwi told his story with various hand gestures.

the other wanna one members gave loud reactions whilst hitting the accused boy playfully.

"yah! uri wannables will think weirdly bout this!", aeri cried out.

"anii, actually i was teasing woojin-ie about something that he's too cute and he said, "I'm not cute.", but i kept teasing him then he told me he's a man and he can do almost anything to me. i was too stubborn and rebellious so i challenged him. he cornered me. i was half dying already.", aeri told her side of the story.

jisung and minhyun punished woojin by hitting his bum while saying, "yah you're a minor! you're a minor!"

seongwoo and jinyoung went to aeri and punished her as well by pinching her arms while saying, "you're a child! don't be rebellious! you're only five!"

once the video came out, wannables made #CHAMPIEHAWTISREAL trending in social medias and some are not even bothering to low-key ship anymore. during fansigns, some would shout and say 'woojin oppa! aeri noona! give us champiehawt fanservice here!!'

remember when aeri is always called 'child', this was proven wrong when she danced 'day by day' in one of their concerts in seoul.

it started innocent but as soon as woojin and daniel finished their raps, she got down on her knees and slowly glide her body on the stage floor. she lied down on her back and twisted her legs in the air and sat down. she was then pulled up by guanlin. wannables were already crazy about wanna one grinding on the floor but they went almost hysteria when they saw aeri doing it also.

talk about girl crush.

fans were sure that those movements didn't come from someone they once called child.

she was maturing. fans can see it. the members can see it.

oh how they wish she would just stay fetus forever.