👌OKAY WANNA ONE👌

in an episode of okay wanna one, they were filming in the waiting room of their concert in taipei.

today's camera man was ong seongwoo due the the courtesy of his birthday. today okay wanna one was ong-kay wanna one.

aeri finished her look and wore a white button up shirt, tucked in a pair white slim fit trousers. her neck occupied with a silver necklace that has a rose locket.

"aeri-shi, aeri-shi, come here you.", seongwoo called her motioning her to get closer which she just obliged.

seongwoo had his arm around her shoulders and turned the camera to front mode so both of them are seen in the screen.

"what day is it today aeri-shi?", seongwoo faked his curiosity.

"today is seongwoo oppa's birthday! woohoo!!", aeri excitedly clapped her hands.

aeri hugged the taller man, resting her head against his chest. seongwoo grinned at the camera as if to tease the fans how ongpie was sailing now.

"so aeri-yah, where is oppa's gift?"

"oppa i already gave your gift.", aeri stated as matter-of-factly before pointing at his left ear.

"ohh, right, you got me a matching earring with you.", seongwoo proudly showed his left ear and aeri turned to her right to show her right ear had an identical earring to seongwoo's.

another tall figure stood beside aeri, immediately wrapping an arm around her waist whilst smiling towards the camera.

"daniel-sii, where's my gift?", seongwoo instantly bombard daniel with the infamous question of the day.

daniel rubbed his nape a bit before saying, "i give it later hyung"

in this episode of okay wanna one, it was woojin and aeri on cam and woojin was the reporter while aeri was the one who was going to answer the questions.

"question one, aeri who is always hyperactive will also need to recharge right? so what does aeri do to get more energy?", woojin read the question.

"drink coffee and eat more sweet stuff", aeri answered not really confident which made woojin cut her, "but you're originally with energy don't you?"

she nodded before grinning, "my future boyfriend is so lucky."

"yup, I'm so lucky.", woojin smiled before continuing, "next question, tell us about your holiday with woojin aeri-yah.", woojin smirked at the thought of their previous holiday together.

"ah, it was Chuseok break and woojin and i went to Hokkaido, Japan together for 3 days, 2 nights. we went to a lot of places and did a lot of activities.", aeri summarized their whole trip.

"we had fun right?", aeri looked at woojin whom immediately nodded in agreement.

"you two went to japan right?", minhyun appeared suddenly along with jisung and sungwoon. seongwoo, jaehwan and daniel also decided to walk in.

"right, wannables who knew about this were convinced champiehawt is real.", jisung pointed out.

both woojin and aeri were tensed up, especially woojin as all the hyung line were present in the room and everyone knows that the hyung line are very protective over their female maknae.

"why Japan though?", seongwoo questioned out of curiosity which woojin answered, "we wanted to try the hot springs actually."

"we did, we went to the unisex hot spring, so we don't have to be separated.", aeri explained, not really minding how wrong that sounds.

"wait what?!", sungwoon pinched both of them making the two whined in pain.

"you naughty kids!", jaehwan slapped both of their arms.

"for reals though, just the two of you in the unisex hot spring?", daniel chimed in.

the two nodded, " yeah, we booked one pool for two hours."

"yah!", sungwoon slapped their arms in the same spot where he pinched them.

"oppa/hyung!", the two whined, holding their stinging arm.