💓DATING PARK WOOJIN💓

how it happened

woojin wasn't having it that's what.

him being angry was an understatement. he was beyond furious.

why?

despite being busy with AB6IX's activities and aeri busy with TXT's promotions, the two still manage to communicate on daily basis be it by social media or calling. stopping by at each others' destination if there's a chance to do so.

that's not the problem. his problem is her.

kwon aeri. the girl that he met through a survival program. the girl whom caught his attention and somehow got close in a short period of time. the girl who managed to open up his heart. the girl who he calls his baby girl.

he admits. he was 101% whipped for her.

though he had to be patient throughout wanna one promotions as he knew their company wouldn't be pleased by dating within members.

so he just drop hints here and there. it could be flirting with her even in public settings or doing more skin ship with her. calling her that special nick name of hers that he gave her. teasing her time to time. he was even bolder if it was just the two of them.

he would literally do anything for this energetic girl.

the other members would do the same too to be honest but woojin? he'll literally run to her if she needs him.

just how can you NOT fall in love with aeri. she's a charmer. she could make anyone's heart go dugeun dugeun with just her smile. she's weird and crazy in her own way and it's cute even! not only she's a visual but she also got dem sexy brains and manners. to him, she fits so well with him.

but now after holding all the urge in for almost two years, he couldn't handle it anymore.

he gets frustrated if he sees aeri with daehwi laughing. even if they were just besties. he will glare holes to her TXT members especially when they get a little too close for his liking. heck, he almost cursed when he saw yeonjun clinging with aeri in a vlive. he even got a bit mad when his new member, woong, was getting along well with aeri.

wait, don't you dare blame aeri. she was just too friendly and out going. she's a social butterfly and she doesn't even mind skin ship. limited to only hugs. she wasn't oblivious that what. she could see woojin's facial expressions but she just couldn't understand why he was like that.

she always thought all of her oppas just like to hug her here and there and even call her sweet names. they treated her like a sister. but when it comes to woojin, his affection was indeed different from her other oppas.

if minhyun scolds her, woojin would join her crazy hyperactiveness. if daniel calls her baby girl, it was distinct from woojin's baby girl. the members manhandle her but the way woojin manhandle her was just different.

could she not notice anything?

right now, woojin was in his dorms complementing if he should call aeri or not. these feelings was getting the best out of him.

until he saw a notification from TXT's official twitter. it was a picture of yeonjun and aeri being the dorks they are.

yeonjun. he just urks woojin's frustrations even further. from what he sees, he was close with aeri. he was a 99' liner like him too.

maybe that's why he got heated.

woojin just snapped.

he speed dialed aeri and when aeri picked up, he kept it short and brief, "fucking meet me right now baby."