🍀FIRST INTERACTIONS🍀

when all of them were in PRODUCE 101 program, this was the time where they talked or interacted for the first time.

1. jisung eomma

as aeri finished practice with 'A' class, she wanted to practice alone.

her walk was slightly weak and her face was visibly pale as if lack of sleep. well, i mean she did slept for like two hours.

stumbling inside a small practice room which she assumed to be alone and slid her back down the wall, resting her head on her knees.

what she wasn't aware was mmo yoon jisung was actually there, practicing alone. he was shocked at the girl's sudden appearance in the room he was occupying. she was too tired to even realize it.

"kwon aeri?", he remembered the girl's name as he now scooted near her.

it was enough to get her attention though, she looked up and saw a familiar guy smiling at her. muttering an apology instantly after getting to know that she was intruding.

"no no dear, you're not disturbing me. are you okay though?", he voiced out his concern.

she quickly nodded and croaked out a small, "i'm gucci."

jisung took a good look at her facial face and shook his head when he knew from her being that she was lacking of food and sleep.

he slowly grabbed his bag and took a few snacks that he sneaked in along with a few bottles of coffee and tea.

"quick question, do you prefer tea or coffee aegi?", he questioned the girl kindly which she mumbled coffee in response. she was low-key surprised at his nick name for her.

he handed her a bottle of iced coffee and opened a bag of cheetos for them to savor together.

aeri smiled at him for being too kind to her and he practically forced her to eat while he kept telling her funny stories to make things less awkward.

he reminded her of her mother.

"jisung eomma.", she suddenly blurted out before grinning playfully.

"from now on, you're my daughter. my aegi!", the two shared a hug in the end.

2. ha sungwoon

aeri was shook at the beautiful voice that she kinda heard from afar. it was so angelic and to be fair, she wasn't eavesdropping as she was passing by.

ije geuman
da geuchilkka i binmuldo
nae nunmuldo bie jeojeo
chuwie tteolgo shipjin anayo
jeongmal eonjengan
neomu chadichatteon binmuri
ttatteutan nunmuri dweeo
heulleonaerigetjo gwaenchanayo
geumbang jinagal sonagijo

it was one of the vocal teams songs so she assumed it was someone whom chose vocal in position evaluation test.

she peeked in the said room and she was amazed seeing, "omg it's sungwoon sunbae."