🍟AMIGO TV 🍟

(this is beautiful era and her hair is wine colour)

her outfit

"this is sharpie cam, helu wannables", aeri said to the camera

she went around and stops when she wants to film.

"oh aeri ppali wa, visual line!", guanlin called the girl.

"aigo. linlin calls. annyeong wannables!", she ended the cam.

"woah! food! i want!", she excitingly said while she scanned the table full of delicious foods.

"aeri, there's chicken!", jihoon called the girl as he pointed the plate full of spicy Korean fried chicken.

"imma eat this first!", she said with a sly smile.

the first stage is dancing random songs. seongwoo, jihoon and aeri were devastated to eat as they saw the other members winning and eating.

when adult ceremony by jiyoon was played, aeri whom know the dance immediately stood up and danced.

"how would we know this?", seongwoo asked dramatically.

"not that, how does aeri knows this?", jisung pointed their maknae.

the staff signaled that she was okay and she rushed to the table to eat. she picked up her favourite food aka fried chicken. she moaned in delight when the chicken melted in her mouth.

the stage was now intelligence test and everyone was froze when a chemistry question was posted by the staffs.

q: state the reactivity series.

"i know! I know!", the girl jumped from her seat.

"potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, aluminum, zinc, iron, lead, copper, silver and gold!", she said all of that in one breath and clapped when the staff told her it was correct.

"as expected from uri maknae", minhyun stated while aeri was peacefully stuffing her mouth with jjangmyeon.

q: solve square root of 9

"3!", the girl shouted and kept stuffing her mouth with fries.

"honestly, i gave up on maths.", daehwi deadpanned.

q: newton's third law

"for every action, there's always a opposite action.", she calmly answered while drinking soda.

"i failed in life.", jihoon absentmindedly stated.

q: how to prevent pregnancy to occur?

"what kind of question is this?", jinyoung asked out loud.

"there's no way she'd know that!", sungwoon said.

she gave a smirk to the camera, and said, "i do know the answer actually."

the wanna one members all were anticipating her answer.

"you could always use protection and pills", she said as if it was the most obvious thing for a girl of her age to say.

the hyungs aka jisung and minhyun went appa and eomma mode and went to punished their 'daughter'.

"what?! i learn biology and it's better to know then to be stupid.", she yelped when jisung flicked her forehead.

"you pervert.", jinyoung said.

"it's called being open minded you small faced idiot. at least i know what to do when i wanna do that unlike you. you might have to call seongwoo oppa to guide you.", she dissed the two years older boy.

"she called it!", woojin high-fived the maknae and she feed him with a piece of meat.

"i bet daniel would be proud of her if he was here.", jaehwan shook his head at their maknae's statement.