✏FACT CHECK ✔

her outfit

(no cap btw)

(no cap btw)

since this is boomerang era so her hair is golden brown.

wanna one were guesting in the new season of IDOL ROOM and now was the segment in the show called, 'fact check'

aeri was seated between seongwoo and jihoon. she was hyped up ever since the 3-6-9 dance and she was laughing her butts out when it were the other members fact check.

especially jisung's. his sister was the reason behind all their laughter because her wittiness was so overwhelming.

and she was dramatic over jihoon graduating from his 'nae maem soge jeojang!'. she was like, "andwae!! noo!!"

when it was daehwi's fact check, she shared that she and daehwi were almost similar but there's a twist.

"i admit, i do act childish at times..."

"at times?", jinyoung cut her with his eyebrows raised.

"yah, okay maybe all the time. but i do it for fun and usually i do it with some of the members. especially daehwi. sometimes we talk in third person.", aeri explained.

"this is understandable because these two are in maknae line but there's a twist to this.", sungwoon said.

"what is it?", conhee asked in curiosity.

"daehwi does it to aeri to keep her to himself because he thinks this way daehwi and aeri can have their own thing", minhyun answered making both aeri and daehwi look down in embarrassment.

"can we witness this two maknaes in action?", donhee requested and both aeri and daehwi agreed as to say why not?

woojin and jihoon already stand by the cringe and daniel and jisung were like, "we're used to this"

"aeri~ daehwi really likes aeri so much!", daehwi cooed before blowing her a kiss and winked.

all of the members including the MCs were visibly showing their cringe. while aeri was calm.

aeri gave him a playful look, "aeri really likes daehwi too. jinjja. jeongmal. wanjeon. neomu neomu joahye!", she shot her signature heart arrow towards daehwi.

at this point, the members and the MCs had their own reactions. jisung, minhyun and sungwoon had their proud daddy smile while jaehwan's ears flush red at the maknae's cuteness. guanlin, woojin, jihoon, seongwoo and daniel act as if they were shot and exaggerated whild jinyoung was laughing his ass off. even the MCs were soft for aeri's gesture.

when it was seongwoo's fact check, aeri went all extra and basically drooled over her so called twin making spinach. and when seongwoo act all erotic, instead of cringing like some others, she laughed out loud and cheered like no other.

"every one of the members should taste", donhee ordered and seongwoo went to every members to feed them 'sexily'.

when it was aeri's turn, seongwoo decided to tease wannables and held aeri's chin to feed her. aeri was no different, she purposely licked her lips while glancing at the camera.

woojin who saw that instantly complained, "yah, you're still underage!"

"say for yourself!", she stuck out her tongue.

aeri's fact check : flexible aeri? kwon aeri can put her leg on every members shoulder.

"are you originally flexible?",  donhee asked the girl making her shake her head.

"I was not that flexible before but during produce 101, our coach told me i can become more flexible so i practiced to put one of my legs on the tallest members' shoulder.", she explained.

"she would start from sungwoon then end with guanlin or daniel. at first she was scared to do this routine because she's scared to hurt our shoulder with her weight.", jisung added while showing his concern for her.

"but guys, she shouldn't worry right? we're strong guys!", the other members mused with yeses and of course, making the girl smile in embarrassment.

conhee suggested to see this in action with every member.

aeri took off her shoes and did a few stretches to warm up.

"uri Little one has grown a bit hasn't she?", conhee stated as the last time he met aeri was debut era and now was boomerang era.

"let's start from minhyun ne?", donhee suggested and minhyun stood in front of aeri.

she took a deep breath before lifting her left leg and place it on his shoulder. minhyun held her waist to balance her.

jinyoung came next and he wrap one arm around her waist to ensure her safety. she lift her right leg and place it on his shoulder. jinyoung being minor was kinda shy and avoided eye contact.

"uri jinyoung-gun is shy~", donhee muses while conhee adds, "look at his ears flushing red"

everyone knows what happens if daniel decides to act smexy.

instead of her placing her own leg on his shoulder, he put his hand under her thigh and lift her leg with his hand, placing her leg on his left shoulder.

everyone shrieked at this swift movement and jisung went eomma mode on the spot. punishing daniel by tickling his side while aeri was suddenly laughed.

"she's enjoying the torture daniel is getting.", conhee pointed aeri who was crying out of laughter.

"ani, I'm kinda fine with skinship. all of you are just perverts. niel oppa was just helping me isn't he?", she tilted her head looking innocent as ever.

that innocent look soon turn into a playful smirk.

"ayy, she saying that because she knows what daniel is thinking", jaehwan pointed out as daniel raised his hand in surrender showing his innocence.

aeri followed this gesture and chanted that she's innocent like a bean.

all we knew is that NielPie was fucking sailing!