🤗HEALING HUG🤗

shooting for 'beautiful' music video performance ver.

shooting for a music video was fun but it also takes long hours and lots of energy.

aeri's solo scene shoot was next after woojin's rap scene.

"look at her.", jisung pointed their maknae who was having her hair and makeup done but she had her eyes closed meaning she was fast asleep.

both minhyun and sungwoon just chuckled at her cuteness as they talked about how she was up all night yesterday because she needs to finish the choreography for her assignment and recorded it at once to send  it to her teacher.

"hey little one, wakey wakey.", hansung, her makeup stylist patted her cheek softly, startling the girl who immediately shot her eyes open.

just how daehwi always told her, she looked very beautiful when she just woke up. today, the makeup was just a bonus.

aeri attempted to rub her eyes but her hands was instantly swatted by hansung whom shrieked, "your makeup!"

she gave a small apology before standing up from her seat. she was still in her robe so she was rushed by hansung to the changing curtain to get dressed for her scene.

since she is a girl so beautiful era was to show her feminine side. so she was given a skirt.

"wow.", jihoon and jinyoung were awed at her outfit for her scene. besides her school uniform, this was their first time seeing aeri in a skirt and boot high heels.

her wine coloured hair was naturally wavy so it was styled natural.

even if she was still in a daze, she walked in those heels as if she was on a runway. click clacking her way to leather sofa like a queen. then when she sit, she elegantly crossed her legs as she got her phone from the manager.

"she walked in those heels like it's nothing.", jihoon mentioned out of the blue.

jinyoung nodded in agreement, "it's like a woman's talent. i salute to that tbh."

jihoon nodded too before proceeding to continue their conversation they had just now.

not acknowledging her surroundings, she kept staring her phone with full focus as she kept typing on her phone.

a jacket was placed on her legs as she looked up seeing seongwoo grinning at her which she returned a soft smile.

"your thighs were giving jihoon and jinyoung a showcase.", he muttered when he sat down next to her, put an arm behind her.

"did you finish your shoot oppa?", aeri asked ,putting her phone away. seongwoo nooded in response and proceed asking about her assignment.

"i finished it last night. though i need to recheck the video.", she sighed as she thought about the mistakes she might made it the tape and she had to do it all over again.

"yo maknae.", jaehwan appeared out of nowhere giving the maknae a high-five before settling himself next to her.

jaehwan noticed the slight change in her smile as for one, she looked a bit tired and two, she looked stressed. he sent a signal to seongwoo and seongwoo just sent another signal.

jaehwan took one of her hand and gave it a mini massage while seongwoo put a hand on her covered thigh and rubbed his hand against it, as if to calm the girl down.

in terms of skin ship within aeri and the members weren't a bother to wannables as aeri was okay with skin ship and the members didn't mind it either. wannables even love it.

they called it, 'their ships are sailing'

"gwenchana kiddo. you're working too hard. relax a bit okay?", seongwoo assured her.

"that's right aeri-yah. you should give yourself a break.", jaehwan comforted.

aeri gave the two a half frown before saying, "that goes to you too oppa."

the three laughed together.

"aeri-shii, it's your turn.", the staff called out. aeri gave the two boys a hand squeeze before standing up in her boot heels.

she gave seongwoo's jacket back after saying a thanks to him. the two boys yelled good luck for her before she walked to leave the room.

"wait a sec.", woojin grabbed her wrist before she reached the door.

"yeah?"

woojin pulled her into an embrace, giving off a warm comforting feeling in the hug. when he let go, he gave her hand a squeeze.

"you needed that hug. now go, the director is waiting for you.

she gave woojin a last hug before whispering, "thank you."

she went on set and well, did whatever the director instructed her.

the boys were getting ready to dance in one scene while waiting for aeri to finish her solo scene.

"geez , i really envy her talent dancing well in heels.", daniel muttered as they all observed their maknae dancing in heels.

" what you wanna try?", seongwoo teased getting a playful punch from daniel.

"and cut! good job aeri-shii!", the director complimented her, giving her a thumbs up which aeri bowed thankfully, responding to the director's thumbs up.

she went to where the other members were at and they too showered her compliments, saying her talent dancing in heels were awesome and how she did a great job.

she gave them a deny and they insisted with their compliments.

"you know what, come here you.", guanlin motioned her to get in his arms.

guanlin was not the type to give hugs if it's not his jihoon hyung but to aeri? he'll give up his food to hug this girl.

aeri just plastered her eyesmile before letting guanlin hug her.

"yah not fair!", daehwi complained as he joined in the hug.

"you know what this calls for.", woojin beamed.

"GROUP HUG!", wanna one cheered together as they gave each other a bone crushing hug, huddling together as aeri was in the center of their hug.

it was sure healing.