🌹UPDATED PROFILE : KWON AERI 🌹

our aeri has grown up a bit right?? here's an updated profile for our nation's baby girl.

real name: kwon aeri ( 권 에리)

stage name: aeri / sharpie

nicknames: nation's baby girl, cupid lady, kiddo, duality queen, rose among thorns, sugar mommy.

birthday: 19th May 2002

birthplace: busan, south korea

nationality: korean

zodiac: taurus

age (2019) : 17, global age. 18, korean age.

height: 163 cm, //yas she grew 3 cm tall people//

weight: trying her best to maintain 49 kg.

current group: TXT - together X tommorow

position: main dancer, lead vocal, visual.

fun facts:-

- competed in survival show, PRODUCE 101  in the second season as the only female contestant and won 12 th place.

- in early August of 2017 , she debuted in WANNA ONE and promoted with the group for 1.5 years. //fun fact, they're still very close//

- in early March of 2019, she debuted in TXT , maintaining her nickname as the only female member in a all boys group.

- known as TXT's fairy because she secretly takes care of the members very well.

- she graduated from SOPA with straight A's and rumoured to be continuing college soon.

- her name aeri means gaining love.

- has an instagram account called, @wanjeonaeri and a twitter account @cupidlady

- dubbed as rose among thorns by netizens in 2018.

- was in the top 10 idols with best body figure and top 10 idol that other idols want to be friends with. (2018)

- weki meki's yoojung claimed her as her baby (2017) although chungha and gugudan's mina still strives to be her official mother.

- she's close to yuqi of (G)-idle and chuu of LOONA.

- somi and her are like sisters. end of story.

- NCT's Taeyong claimed aeri as his daughter and proudly announced it when she was co-hosting weekly idol for NCT 2018. he faced the camera along with aeri and said, "this is my daughter."

- BTS's V and Jungkook claimed her as their little sister. cheered for her during her debut stage. cheered for her during every award show they had. cheered for during therefore concert.

- Seveteen's Hoshi also claimed her as his sister as they have the same surname. her number one fan in Seventeen.

- she 'adopted' jang wonyoung of iz*one during produce 48's last episode and was seen cheering for her during MAMA awards.

- recently released a solo album called 'cupid's arrow'

//will be adding soon//

hello hello!

I'm here to announce that I'm accepting requests as I'm in need of ideas.

feel free to pm me or comment here!

hope y'all are having a wonderful day or night and yeah, stay healthy and safe! love yooouuuu! 😉💕💕

- sharpie