Chapter 7: Et Moriar

(F/N) POV

The ride to the village took quite a few hours to get to, so we had left early in the morning to arrive before the afternoon. When we got there we were greeted by the Huntsman that had been staying there, the Grimm were starting to get too numerous for him to handle on his own. Along with him was the major of the village, they showed us around and told us where we would be staying, a local inn for free. After we put our luggage in our room we headed out with the Huntsman to scout out the forest that surrounded the village, it used said wood as an export so it was important that the forest be safe and clear of Grimm.

Lapis: "I'm bored."

Cyan: "Now's not the time for that Lapis, we're on a mission."

(F/N): "She's right, stay focused."

Lapis: "But there's nothing to focus on! There are no Grimm in sight!"

Auburn: "She has a point. Hey Huntsman?"

Huntsman: "I have a name."

Auburn: "When was the last Grimm attack?"

Huntsman: "Few days ago, there was a decent size pack of Beowolves."

Lapis: "That was it?"

Huntsman: "Twenty-something Beowolves and an Alpha."

Auburn: "I take it some people were lost."

Huntsman: "Yeah, after that the major wanted more Huntsmen around."

(F/N): "Wait, if people were in mourning then more Grimm should be here."

Auburn: "Usually, either there aren't any nearby or some else has been killing them."

Huntsman: "Hmm... some big guy passed by our town the other day, but he didn't have any weapon on him. Then again he could have probably punched a Beowolf to dust."

Lapis: "Ooh maybe he was a Dust user."

Cyan: "But aren't those rare, I mean the pain of injecting Dust into yourself isn't something everyone can handle."

Auburn: "We're getting off track."

We returned our focus onto checking the surroundings, but nothing, we didn't come across a single Grimm or person. I reported to the major with the Huntsman while the others went to the inn, the major was please to hear that no Grimm were spotted. Once we were done we parted ways for the day, he went to the bar to get a drink while I went to my team, unlocking the door to enter the room I was met with Auburn in a towel. Lapis sat up form the bed and started chanting 'you're gonna die' while a smile on her face.

Auburn: "Lapis, I have nothing he hasn't seen before." She was about to get dressed when she stopped and pointed at Lapis. "That's not what I meant and you know it."

Lapis: "Sure, I believe you." I shut the door and take off my gauntlets, placing them on the nightstand between mine and Lapis' bed. "I say he should strip!"

(F/N): "As team leader I override any vote in support of that."

Lapis: "Oh come on, I'm just saying we should have some fun."

(F/N): "Alright, you first."

Cyan: "You shouldn't-"

Lapis: "Okay." We watched as Lapis undressed herself.

Cyan: "Lapis!"

(F/N): "I should have said that sooner."

Lapis: "If you had I would have said no." She said throwing her bra off, exposing her chest. "But like you said back when we arrived to Haven, we've been living in the same room for months. On top of that I like to think we've all gotten close enough to trust each other, whether it's about fighting or changing in front of each other." She said while removing her panties, this is actually the first time I've seen one in person, I should get these bad thoughts out of my head.