Chapter 18: Grimm On A Train

(F/N) POV

(F/N): "How many more days till we get to Atlas?"

I rubbed my eyes before I rolled off the bed, hitting the floor, I've been staying in this room solely to avoid any more chances of running into the others. Thanks to some paranoia I've had my sleep cycle thrown every which way, thankfully Flynt and Neon have turned out to be reliable people and have been sneaking me food and drinks. The worst part has been the feeling of being watched as if I'm slowly becoming insane. Neon looks down at me as she sits on her bed before looking at Flynt who's been cleaning his trumpet, which also turned out to be his weapon.

Neon: "Uh, Flynt?"

Flynt: "We should be halfway there by now."

(F/N): "I can't stand being in this room for that much longer, I need more food, relieve my boredom, I need a shower!"

Neon: "We weren't going to say anything." I saw that cheeky smile on her, I think I just found a relief for some of my boredom, I get up and take off my top. "What are you doing?"

(F/N): "So you don't like the smell?" I rub my clothes under my armpits.

Neon: "Flynt." She squealed.

(F/N): "Come here kitty!" After chasing her around the small room for a comedic moment I manage to grab her by the tail and hold her down from behind, shoving my smelly shirt into her face, knocking her out. "I didn't think it was that bad." Flynt gets up, placing down his instrument he then goes for the door.

Flynt: "Why don't you get a shower and we'll meet up at the dining cart?" I get up and put on my shirt.

(F/N): "Sigh, sure thing."

Neon popped up like nothing happened and left with Flynt, I started walking down towards the end of the train where the showers were. As I walked I found myself looking over my shoulder, a shiver ran down my spine, the feeling of being watched returned. Then as I neared the shower car I heard a faint whisper, it was a female voice, I jumped around, facing towards the front of the train. I called out Neon and yelled for her to come out, my anger was getting to me, the whisper became clearer, it told me to calm down. I responded by unleashing my blood, destroying most of the train car I was in and shouting 'how's that for calm'.

Woman: "There's no need for that." I turn around quick, about to strike the person behind me when I freeze in place.

(F/N): "What the hell?!"

Woman: "Good to see you again." An odd thing to say, I've never met a woman with blue skin, golden chains wrapping her body, and a cloth blindfold.

(F/N): "We've met?"

Woman: "Beacon, the basement, where I constructed a believable story so that I could teach you how to use me. I am the living body that governs what can be told."

(F/N): "The relic of knowledge."

Woman: "More like the genie in the lamp, Jinn as Ozpin once called me."

(F/N): "In that case, I'm not calling you that, your name is Jinx from now on."

Jinx: "I didn't agree to that."

(F/N): "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Jinx."

Jinx: "I, uh, I'm not going to argue with you."

(F/N): "So... why are you here? More importantly, why show yourself now?"

Jinx: "I've been... judging you, and I've been thinking about that faunus girl Neon. I've decided it's time we talk."

(F/N): "I'm sort of tired of talking if you somehow aren't aware."