Chapter 24: The Darkness Inside

Third Person

After dealing with Salem once and for all, even though it was by using one of the relics and went against his word, Ozpin used what magic he had to bring himself back to Beacon. The Grimm had already been dealt with when he first got the relic, which had been hidden in the statue that sat in the courtyard. For what happened next to be understood one must imagine a god setting foot onto the world, the presence was powerful to say the least, seas would tear themselves apart, mountains would fall flat, all of human creation and that of matter would be destroyed, all so that they would move themselves out of his way.

The sky of Remnant turned red, one voice could be heard all over Remnant, a voice some recognized as (F/N) Light, and he was calling for the head of Ozpin. But those that knew his voice, knew there was something wrong with it, something twisted in it. A beast zoomed over Remnant towards Ozpin, a blazing purple streak was all that was visible, the ocean ripped under it, the buildings toppled over at the speed. The ground shook as a large dragon landed to a dead stop in front of Beacon, from thin air Leviathans began to appear as Ozpin looked at the beast in disbelief.

(F/N)?: "How dare you... take her away from me again!" The beast transformed into the body of the mortal known as (F/N), who was now covered by a flowing purple aura. "I was merciful before! I will not be this time! You will die!" A hand grabbed his shoulder, snapping back it was none other (F/N)'s sister, whose body was covered with a flowing yellow aura. "Do you plan to stop me brother?"

Amethyst?: "Not at all." She looks to Ozpin. "I simply have a few words."

Ozpin: "Is, is that really you?"

Amethyst?: "Yes Ozpin, and might I say I am disappointed in you." Ozpin began to look distraught. "You have failed to understand why we cursed you as such, and as a result all you have done is disappoint us."

(F/N)?: "Disappoint?! The rage of a million stars does not begin to express my anger, no, fury! Pure, unending fury!"

Amethyst?: "Which is why I'm going give you one chance Ozpin, put down the relic and submit or I will let him do as he pleases."

Ozpin was silent, his head low after hearing that the god of creation was disappointed in him, all he ever wanted was to gain approval. He didn't care about Salem or the god of destruction, all he wanted was for his creator to look at him and be proud. He only struck Salem down because she was becoming more troublesome, the same went with (F/N), had she not attacked Beacon and (F/N) grow as powerful as he did then there would have been no need for his retaliation. Could he not understand that? That all Ozpin was trying to do was fix the world, remove all the hate and destruction. Clearly, the god of creation didn't see it that way, and Ozpin was tired of that, of his creator not seeing it the same way Ozpin did.

Ozpin: "No."

(F/N)?: "That's all I needed to hear!"

Amethyst?: "A shame, truly."

The god of creation left, leaving the god of destruction to deal with Ozpin who took the first move and charged. Though a normal slash from the blade would be more than enough to wipe out an army, to the brother gods it did little more than what a normal sword would do to a person. (F/N) dodged it, though he could be wiped out with a single thought, Ozpin needed to suffer for what he had done. The youngest hated holding back, it gave too many chances to take damage, so with his powers he destroyed the ground under them. The Leviathans flew in, one attempted to consume Ozpin but the head was destroyed completely.

Right after the slash of Ozpin's attack (F/N) appeared behind him to cut off his extended arm, and took the relic of destruction, absorbing it into his body. There was no point to the battle, as much as Ozpin wanted to, there was no way to defeat the god, in his mental state he simply refused to die without a fight. The god of destruction then toyed with him, creating a small sun in which Ozpin fell into, while keeping him alive the god watched him bathe in hellfire, but was not satisfied. Recalling a memory of the human he resided in he smiled, he collapsed the star, containing the explosion, before he grabbed Ozpin.