Chapter 14: All Things Must Die

(F/N) POV

(F/N): "You're sure?"

Watts: "Yes, considering how easy it was to find and open the Spring vault I found it interesting that the Fall one was hidden so I looked into it." He slides his scroll across to me. "The picture doesn't lie." It appears to be of the center of the basement, a type of keyhole. "It only took my machines a few minutes to find that, on top of that I found her story about being poisoned suspicious."

(F/N): "It was suspicious because?"

Watts: "Neither Qrow nor Ironwood have a history of using poison, none of our known enemies do. So either one of them is becoming an assassin or she wasn't poisoned."

(F/N): "Okay, let's say she went to the basement but didn't plan on actually looking for the vault, and that she was lying about being poisoned. Why would she pretend to be a hostage? She sent me after Ozpin, there's no way she would know I'd end up fighting Ruby."

Watts: "I believe that wasn't their plan. You see Iris knows the location of this place, she knows our allies like Lionheart, and she knows where Salem is looking for the last two Maidens. If she faked her death at Beacon she could easily switch sides and help them search for the Maidens, once done they could plan an assault of this place."

(F/N): "But that leaves two questions, how would she fake her death, and what proof do you have? I doubt Salem will act based off your words alone."

Watts: "You would be correct, and I have the answer to both, you see I study many fields, look into different secret projects and found one that was most interesting, cloning. Though Atlas has only managed to make copies of a persons body, they have yet to produce a living clone. As for the proof, if you would return my scroll." I slide it back to him. "Some time after you planted the virus I caught this in Ozpin's voicemail."

Iris: "Emerald and Mercury don't know what he's doing, they won't be there to help him once you take the Cell."

Watts: "How is that for proof?"

(F/N): "But that doesn't make sense, why risk exposing yourself just to tell him that?"

Salem: "She does as she's told, even if it means exposing her allegiances." Both of us stand and look at the doors.

Watts: "Ma'am."

(F/N): "Salem."

Salem: "You both may sit, the others won't be joining us."

(F/N): "Weren't we all gathering?" I asked as I sit back down.

Salem: "I believe it is in our best interest to keep this quiet." She said as she walked to her seat. "She is still the Fall Maiden, and for now is still working on our side."

(F/N): "Okay, so what now?"

Salem: "Watts, you will leave and assist Hazel with the recruitment of the White Fang. I believe your knowledge of weapons will peak their interest."

Watts: "Understood."

Salem: "You may go, as for you (F/N), a moment." A few minutes after Watts left Salem became more relaxed. "So... Raven, I'm somewhat disappointed that you didn't kill her."

(F/N): "And why's that?"

Salem: "Because you'll still be thinking about her instead of me."

(F/N): "Did... you just attempt to flirt?"

Salem: "Too creepy?"

(F/N): "No, just not that good."

Salem: "If you were any other guy I might have killed you for not accepting my advances."