Chapter 13: Plucking Feathers

(F/N) POV

Feeling the wind rush by me like I had never felt it before, if someone told me a year ago that I'd be riding a flying dragon and hunting someone down, I would have laughed at them. Speaking of dragon, calling him dragon was getting old, and since he was my literal ride to revenge I thought I'd give him a name as thanks, I mean it's not like there is a lot you can give a dragon as a gift. He did seem happy just to be summoned, but he still accepted the name Drag, even if it wasn't that original.

(F/N): "We should be nearing the location."

Drag: "What is your command my lord?"

(F/N): "Let's teach the bandits manners and knock before we burn them to the ground."

Drag: "As you wish."

He begins to descend and lands a few miles away from the camp, the walk was actually nice, peaceful even, to think the forest area would be up in flames in a few moments. When I finally approached the wooden gate of the tribe, the guards aimed at me, but once they realized Drag was behind me they ran inside like cowards. I ordered Drag to 'knock', the result was the destruction of the gate, I casually walked in with my weapon active, one move and I could kill any of them. Though Drag probably struck too much fear in them for anyone to move, but there was one, out of a large tent stepped out their leader.

(F/N): "Raven Branwen. How has it been? Yang's doing fine if you care to know, I hope I'm wrong though." My comment about Yang earned me a look at her face as she took off her mask.

Raven: "I don't believe I caught your name."

(F/N): "Oh don't worry about that... it will be etched into your flesh soon enough."

I snapped my fingers, Drag took the signal and let out a flaming breath, any shot from her people was blocked by the nanobots making shields around me. Raven could see it in my eyes, the way I walked, the way my weapon worked, if she attacks she'll be at my mercy, if she runs I'll find her. Like a fool one of her lackeys rushed me, Vernal was the name Raven yelled, to make my point I started with her. The nanobots had her gripped by her wrist and ankles, creating a knife in hand I started skinning her, taunting the others with each cut I took off the poor girl.

When I saw Raven slash the air and create a red portal I rushed after her, within the range I had the nanobots grab her before she could escape. She wasn't going to run this time, no speed, no strength, nor acts of cunning were going to beat me. Restrained, I had her watch as Drag burned her people while I recounted all that happened to me after we first met, especially how kind Salem was to give me her location. I started to laugh as her serious eyes started to express fear, she was at the mercy of someone stronger than her.

(F/N): "So where shall we begin, oh I know!"

I break a finger from her sword-arm and continue one at a time before taking a serrated knife and slowly cutting each broken finger off. Once her whole hand was off I started removing the flesh of her sword-arm, completely ignoring Drag's progress. I took my time and used her flesh, along with the flesh of that Vernal girl, and used them both in a stew, which was force fed down her throat, she looked as though she wanted to vomit. Taking a blade from her revolver of a sheathe, I heat it in a nearby fire, the ones Drag was nice enough to make, with the heated blade I gentle slide it down her sword-arm, she failed to hold back her cry.

As promised I reheated the blade and carved my initials into her stomach, before the blade started to cool I attempted to cut off her sword-arm, intentionally not using enough strength. The heated blade was now lodged into her shoulder, scorching her nerves, earning cries of pain from her, I started to laugh more and more. I started sawing her arm off with the blade, once it was done I throw the blade to the side and looked to see how Drag was doing. The fire had spread to the forest, the people that were clinging to life were watching what I was doing to their leader, Drag was sitting patiently for me, I looked back to Raven.