Chapter 9: To Set The Stone

(F/N) POV

After I left Jade's I went straight to Haven and met up with the others at the entrance, I tried to ignore the stares some people were giving as we walked through the campus towards Haven Tower. Emerald told me we had an appointment with the headmaster, I found it strange he hadn't brought it up before, but the way she said appointment made something in my head click. Once we got to his office, the way Emerald and Mercury walked in unannounced told me there was more to it.

Lionheart: "Who is- oh you four." He started to get nervous, especially after the doors shut.

(F/N): "Lionheart."

Lionheart: "I see you've made some interesting friends Mr. Light." The four of us stand in front of his desk.

Emerald: "I take it you added our files like you were supposed to?"

Lionheart: "Y-yes, h-here." He pulled up a holographic display of our files. "You will be called team LIME."

Mercury: "Lime? Seriously?"

(F/N): "So what now?"

Lionheart: "I was told you'd be attending classes till the Vytal Festival, that's it."

(F/N): "Great, I have to deal with her now."

Emerald: "Who?"

(F/N): "An ex, her name's Reese."

Iris: "Is she going to be a problem?"

(F/N): "Doubtful."

Lionheart: "So uh... how about I show you to your dorm?" He gets up and heads for the room, while we follow him I lean over to Emerald.

(F/N): "He's more nervous then I remember."

Emerald: "I've never met Cinder's boss but that's how most cowards act after meeting her."

(F/N): "Yeah... I could see that." She looks over to me curiously.

Emerald: "You seem completely fine after meeting her."

(F/N): "Have you?"

Emerald: "No, but you have right?"

(F/N): "Yeah."

We thankfully got to our dorm without any sign of Reese or Arslan, I knew though that in between now and the Vytal Festival we'd cross paths. No doubt people have questions about what happened to my team, Reese included. And as time went on I was proven right, I told Reese I didn't want to speak with her, that what happened wasn't her concern. Once it was time to leave for Vale I'd had become somewhat of a quiet and distant person, even with my team I didn't speak unless it was necessary. I always kept my gauntlets on during the trip and after we finally approached Vale.

Then when Emerald, Mercury, Iris, and I arrived to Beacon and showed them around we came across team RWBY eating lunch. I quickly noticed Weiss gazing at a blue haired guy some tables away, while the others had a smile on their face, even Blake which seemed odd. When Ruby saw she instantly got up, I turned my back and walked away, leaving my team to do whatever they wanted. Outside I heard someone running towards me, Ruby called out but I continued to ignore her, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and quickly went to twist it.

Yang: "Hey! What are you doing?!" Yang and the others ran over as I let go of Ruby.

(F/N): "Sorry, but I have no interest in dealing with you four right now."

Weiss: "What's that supposed mean? Can't you just get over the past?" I glare at her with pure malice.

(F/N): "Yeah... get over my teams death, Ice Bitch." Their eyes widened slightly.