Deja Vu

Park Jimin is in the emergency room, and you're wheeling him in to get surgery. As you went to get his paperwork, you noticed a figure walking back and forth in front of the operation room. You mentally curse at yourself for walking over.

"Namjoon, he'll be okay." Namjoon looked up, his eyes are red, obviously worried for his member.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I work here." you answered coldly.

"Y/N, please save him. It's all my fault. We went out to dinner and I completely forgot about his allergies. He started coughing and hyperventilating." He crouched down, feeling ashamed. You bent down to pat his shoulder.

"Jimin will be fine. We just have to flush his stomach and give him some antibiotics." you patted his shoulder one last time before entering the operating room.

"Thank you." you heard him say, but you didn't turn around. The procedure went by fairly quickly and without any complications. Jimin is in stable condition but was still unconscious. The head doctor informed Namjoon and the other members who showed up while ago. 

They were allowed to visit him, but in small groups. Yoongi and Hoseok went together. Then Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Namjoon didn't go in, instead, he stayed outside the room. You watched as he held his face in his hands, you can tell he really loves his members. He caught your stare and you walked towards him.

"You should go in. He's still unconscious but he needs you." you tried your best to comfort him. His eyes were watery and the dark circles under his eyes amplified.

"I did this to him. I'm so ashamed." He cuffed his face with both hands. 

"You brought him here and was by his side the whole time. He'll forgive you. Namjoon, you need to forgive yourself." He wanted to say something then but the rest of the members emerged from the room.

"Hello, my name is Song Y/N, I'm the assigned doctor that will be looking over Jimin-ssi." you said, bowing to them. They bowed back in return and there was a symphony of "thank you"s.

"It's getting late, you guys should get some rest." Namjoon spoke. "I'll stay to watch over him."

"Hyung, you should rest too." Jungkook said.

"He's right Namjoon, none of us blame you." It was Yoongi. It's rare to he talking and not asleep.

"I will make sure he's alright. You can all come back in the morning." you chimed in. Namjoon was hesitant at first, but nodded his head. You gave him a small smile. You watched as they shuffled out of the front door. They surrounded Namjoon, making sure he doesn't blame himself. 

After awhile, you entered Jimin's room. He was sound asleep. You didn't want to stare too much but he really does look beautiful. His pink locks covering his forehead and his little mochi cheeks. You sighed as you thought about Namjoon, you shouldn't be thinking about him at all. He has forgotten your little time together. You pulled Jimin's blanket to cover his chest. He seems at eased, which was good, for both him and Namjoon. 

You couldn't help but hummed to Spring Day, while sweeping his hair out of his eyes. You checked his monitor one last time before exiting the room.

He woke up the next morning. You were surprised to see him sitting up straight and was scrolling on his phone when you entered his room. He gave you a bright smile and you got flustered. You seriously love his smile.

"Good morning, Jimin-ssi. My name is Song Y/N, I am your assigned doctor." you introduce yourself, extending a hand out, he shook it in return.

"Thank you doctor. You're very beautiful." Your cheeks flushed on cue. You've always known he's the flirt of the group, but in that moment, you didn't mind. Anything to get your mind off of Namjoon.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Never better, I can get back to dancing soon. Right?"

"Yes, you will. We just have to do a few more tests to see if the substance is still in your system and you'll be good to go. Let me grab the head doctor and I'll call the members as well." you said and left the room.

The tests took a couple of hours, the members patiently waited outside his door. Namjoon seemed better, it looked like he got enough sleep. Jimin was released at noon. The members thanked you one last time before leaving the hospital. You felt a pair of hand grabbing your wrist, pulling you into another direction. Deja vu.

"Hey, sorry, it's just me."

"You really have to stop doing that, Namjoon." you said, a hand placed on your chest. He chuckled.

"I wanted to personally thank you, for everything."

"No problem, it's my job."

"And sorry for being a jerk. I swear, I can explain everything. Just give me some more time."

"Time for what? I get it, you're an idol. The time that we spent together meant nothing."

"Y/N, how could you think that? You should know that I really care about you."

"You act like you don't know me and expect me to give you time? I shouldn't trust you at all."

"I know, I understand. Meet me at the bookstore this Saturday, then you'll understand." He said and ran away. You're getting used to seeing his back.