Stranger

It's been more than a week, Namjoon was still unconscious. Blackpink came by the other day with some fruits baskets. Then you girls hung out a bit, considering you were away for a year. You promised to dedicate a day for them. Otherwise, you spent every second with Namjoon. Since you've moved your office to the hospital, it was easy to work from his room, though you had to go to many meetings for the international expansions.

You're in one of the meetings right now but you felt at ease because Jin and Hoseok are looking after Namjoon and would call you if anything happened. Seulgi sat beside you, she was promoted to communication director as part of your little committee. Being a head doctor is still her full time responsibility. She yawned but fixed her posture when she saw you looking, you silently laughed. The director of finance is going over the donations that the hospital received this year and the goal for next year. 

Suddenly, your phone buzzed, it was Jin oppa. You excused yourself from the meeting and answered it.

"Oppa is everything okay?"

"Y/N! He's awake! Namjoon is awake, Y/N!" Your heart lifted after what felt like forever. You hung up the phone and ran. You're sure the committee would be slightly annoyed but they are aware of the situation you're in. Besides, Seulgi will take care of things. You waited for the elevator, which was taking forever. Wanting to see him as soon as possible, you decided to take the stairs. 

The meeting room is located on the 17th floor while the ICU is on the 4th floor, but you didn't care. You took off your heels and ran. You bumped into a few people and quickly apologized, but kept running. Some of the nurses giggled, seeing their CEO running like a maniac.

Once you got to the door, you didn't even bothered knock. You burst through without even fixing your hair or putting on your shoes. The boys were all there, surrounding the bed. You could see his head, sitting up. Before you could walk over to him, Jimin stopped you.

"Y/N, we need to tell you something."

"Jimin, we can talk later, just let me see him." you said, trying to push him away but he had a tight grip on your shoulders.

"No, Y/N, this is important."

"Jimin, there is nothing more important than for me to see him right now." You managed to get Jimin off you. The boys turned around, they had a sorrowed expression. Jungkook and Tae moved back, revealing Namjoon. The band aids were off his head, his scab wounds began to heal. You cried at his face, he looked so much better.

"Namjoon," you began, moving towards him, opening your arms out for a hug.

"Guys, who is she?" You halt in place.

"Okay, very funny. You almost got me there." you laughed, searching his face for any sign of mischievousness. But nothing, he looked at you as if he had never met you. "Joonie?"

"Why is she calling me that? I don't even know her." That was like a knife to your heart, you collapsed down on your knees. Namjoon looked worried, but there was no familiarity in his eyes. Yoongi helped you up. The 7 of you exited the room, into the hallway to talk.

"I'm sorry, we should have told you sooner." Yoongi said.

"Does he not remember anything?" you asked, choking on your tears.

"He remembers us, the six of us. He remembers his family, his fans. But..." he trailed off.

"Oppa, but what?!" you yelled out, your head was spinning.

"He doesn't remember you. He remembers all of the last 5 years, but anything dealing with you, is gone. He doesn't remember quitting BTS." Jin oppa answered instead. You tried focusing on him, your vision was blurry. You slid down the wall.