Baby Boy pt. 2

"Jungkook, I have something to tell you." you began, the maknae looked up from his phone. The two of you were sitting at a cafe near the company. You had asked to meet him alone and not tell Namjoon, and he agreed without questions. 

It's been a few weeks after the wedding. The two of you went on a honeymoon in Japan but had to leave early because Bangtan needed planning for the festa. The members are at the studio right now but Jungkook said that it was fine for you two to meet.

"Okay, what is it?"

"The thing is..." your voice cracked, you don't know why it was so hard to tell him this. He's a grown man, he can handle it.

"Noona?"

"I don't know how to tell you this. But, your spot as maknae is in danger."

"What?!" he bolted up from his seat, a few people turned to look at you twoo. You motioned for him to sit down. "What do you mean in danger? Are they adding a new member?"

"Technically there will be a new member..."

"Who is?" Instead of answering his question, you pointed to your stomach, with a nervous smile. "You ate him?" he asked, bright eyes piercing through you. You looked at him, waiting for all the gears to kick in. The his eyes widened, his mouth in a shape of an O. He began jumping in his seat and flapping his arms. "I'm getting a new sibling???"

"Yes, sweetie, you are."

"Yay! Thank you, noona!"

"You took it better than I was expecting."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I told the others first and they suggested that we talk privately because you might be most upset."

"Why should I be upset?"

"Jungkook, you cry when the hyungs don't give you attention. Even though you act like a brat when they treat you like a baby, you secretly enjoy it. Like the other day when you slept over at our apartment, we went and said good night to you and what did you say?"

"You forgot to give the baby a good night kiss." he mumbled, avoiding your eyes.

"That's right. And you didn't let me kiss you, you only wanted Namjoon."

"Alright, I see your point. When did you find out?"

"A few days ago."

"Have you told hyung yet?"

"Of course not. I wanted to be a surprise, but I need all of your help."

***

In the end, you guys planned to tell him on American father's day because it would be the perfect excuse. Early that morning, all the boys arrived at your apartment. Namjoon was still sleeping. As promised, they brought everything they were asked to prepared. Jin guided them in a line while you go to wake your sleeping husband.

"Rap hubby." you whispered. He groaned a little, his eyes still closed. He must have been tired, last night you guys stayed up reading comic books because he wanted to know what the hero would do. What a dork.

"Baby, we got visitors."

"It's like the middle of the night." he said with a raspy voice.

"You're starting to sound like Suga. It's almost noon, so wake up before I kick your butt."

"That sounds nice, actually."

"Kim Namjoon!" he laughed, stretching his arms and got in a sitting position.