Morals

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" Seulgi yelled from beside you. You have been staying at her house for a few days now. You both were watching the news on the couch after having dinner. Your aunt called a few times, to make sure you were okay.

Right after Soyeon's confession, you were escorted out by security guard, apparently Namjoon had asked them to, he didn't want you to be mobbed with questions by fans or paparazzi. "I will fix this, I promise you." he had said when you guys got home later that night. The morning after, articles were everywhere, there was a crowd of news reporter outside your apartment, asking whether Namjoon was having an affair or did you blame yourself for what happened. 

Nothing came out from Soyeon's end, at least she hadn't been going around spreading rumors. Fearing for your safety, Namjoon had asked Seulgi to take you in for the time being, she of course accepted. Namjoon took you to BigHit yesterday, where you spent the whole day coming up with a plan for what to do. 

CUBE entertainment had offered a contract for the two idols to be in a relationship to boost both of the groups' ratings. Bang PDnim of course declined, but the other company isn't backing down. They began sending threats like suing for plagiarism which of course was not true but BigHit didn't want to take any chances. At the end of the day, no decision has been made.

"Namjoon, do you still love her?" you asked on the drive back to Seulgi's house.

"Y/N, stop being ridiculous. This is not the time for it."

"Of course it is the time for it! Someone just publicly declared that they wanted to be with you, knowing that you are in a relationship. What's worse is that she is your first love. How could I not be ridiculous?" you said, tears began rolling. Namjoon parked the car on the side of the road, taking off his seatbelt, and yours, and pulling you in for a hug.

"Y/N, I've told you before. It was not love that I felt for her. It was pure admiration. Y/N, I have never loved anyone before I met you. And I will never love anyone after you. My heart and soul belongs only to you. I will do anything to keep you. I will find you, no matter where you are." he said quietly, stroking your hair. You relaxed into his shoulder and eventually fell asleep.

"I don't know either Seul." You were honestly just still confused about the whole event. Why would someone do that, knowing that Namjoon has a girlfriend, and that's you? What's even more baffling is the amount of support Soyeon has been receiving. People have been shipping them because of their similar qualities. 

The boys and Blackpink have obviously defended you, but the girls couldn't do much because YG is afraid it might ruin their own reputation. You told them that you would be fine. But in reality, how could anyone be fine. You just wanted to be with him, forever, with nothing to ruin it. Obviously life hates you.

"I just feel bad for her group, obviously this is her true nature and they have to deal with that everyday." Seulgi said. Just then, your phone rang, and unknown caller ID appeared on the screen.

"Hello?" you spoke into the phone.

"Hello Y/N."

"Soyeon?" you asked, Seulgi perked up at the name, mouthing "What the fuck does she want?" You shrugged.

"Let's cut to the chase, meet me at my company tomorrow at 10 am, alone. We have business to discuss. Tell anyone and you're all ruined." she said, then hung up before you could say anything.

"Y/N what happened?" Seulgi asked as soon as you put the phone down.

"She wants me to meet her tomorrow. She wanted to discuss business, alone. And don't tell RM about this, or else."