The Truth

It's been more than a day since Namjoon has seen you, he really misses you. Everything at the company has been hectic. Today, CUBE has said that they will no longer send threats their way. Namjoon was on his way to tell you that. You had called him earlier, unexpectedly, to tell him to meet you at a cafe instead of Seulgi's house. He was confused at first, but remained happy because he gets to see you. He entered the cafe and saw you immediately, you were fidgeting with your hands and he thought it was cute. You stood up when you saw him coming.

"Darling, I miss you." he said, pulling you in for a hug. You hesitated before wrapping your arms around his body. He pulled back, leaning in for a kiss, but you pushed him away lightly and sat back down. He was confused but took the seat facing you.

"Is anything wrong?" he asked, reaching for your hand, but you pulled away. He looked at you, he could see that you have been crying. "Y/N, please tell me what's wrong? You're scaring me."

"No, nothing is wrong." you answered quickly.

"Okay then. Do you want anything to drink?" he suggested.

"Actually, I think that we should just talk."

"Okay." he answered quietly, waiting for whatever you have to say.

"I think we should break up." You bit your cheeks, trying to prevent the tears from falling out. Namjoon looked confused.

"Darling, what are you talking about?"

"I said we should break up." 

"No, that can't be. Please don't joke about this." he pleaded, his eyes getting teary.

"I-i'm not joking." you stuttered. "I don't want to be with you anymore."

"Y/N, if this is about Soyeon, I promise I will take care of it. I'm so sorry that were caught in in this but please, stay with me." Tears were rolling down his cheeks, you had to held back the urge to wipe them.

"Namjoon, it's not you-"

"Oh don't give me that crap! There has to be a good reason." he yelled, some of the customers turned their heads your way. "Y/N, I know I'm not perfect but please, I can't live without you."

"Namjoon, I don't love you anymore!" you finally said. It was the last thing you wanted to say but you knew it would be effective. Namjoon slumped back into his chair, burying his crying face into his hands.

"I can fix this, I swear." he said quietly. It broke your heart to see him like this, but you know you're doing this for his own good. One day he'll know.

"I'm sorry. But thank you for everything you have done for me. Please remember everything I have told you, they are the truth." You got up. Before you could walk away, he grabbed your hand, you felt your tears pouring out harder as you pry it away. Then you ran.

***

"Hyung, please open up." The door to Namjoon's studio had been banging for over an hour. After meeting with you at the cafe, he drove to the the door and locked himself up in his studio. He couldn't go home. He didn't want to be surrounded by things that reminded him of you.

"Namjoon-ah, talk to us. We know something is wrong." It was Jin.

"We're here for you." Hoseok said. He ignored them. He's been calling and texting you, but you turned your phone off. He hid in a corner, in a fetal position, and cried. After awhile, he stopped. Not once did he blamed you, he kept thinking that he did something wrong. He's been telling himself that he's a horrible person. He should have spent more time with you. He should have taken you out on more dates. He should have married you sooner so that your relationship would be more solid.