Wow

Over the next few days, you sat at home doing nothing. And by nothing, you sat in front of the TV watching old Bangtan Bombs. Blackpink came over yesterday and filmed their Blackpink House with you as their guest. You baked macaroons to give to their neighbors. 

Today, you're watching the day of the boys' first music encore win, they were so surprised and they cried so much. You remember crying along with them while you were studying for midterms. And here you are now, dating their leader. You're so lucky.

Your phone suddenly rang, it was your aunt. You haven't spoken to her since the first time you were at the hospital. You wonder what she wanted.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Hello, sweetheart. Thank you for picking up."

"Don't be silly, you're still my aunt and I still love you."

"And I love you, dear. Y/N, I'm really sorry for what I did. I was being selfish." she said, guilt in her voice.

"I understand why you did that. But as Namjoon said, I would never abandon you."

"Ah, yes. He really is a fine young man. You picked a good one." you giggled at what she said. "Speaking of Namjoon, make sure to bring him to the banquet tonight. I will be making a special announcement. Make sure to be there on time. I have to go now. I love you." And she hung up.

You put your phone down and rubbed your temples. You had totally forgotten about it. Every year, the hospital holds a banquet in order to get more donations. To your surprise, this is the first year your aunt has invited Namjoon. You're sure he'll be really excited to find out. You picked your phone again to give him a call, he's recording with the boys right now.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Do you need anything?" he asked as soon as he picked up. What a dork.

"No, I was calling to tell you that my aunt invited you to the banquet at the hospital tonight."

"Tonight?" he asked, hesitation in his tone.

"Yes, I totally forgot about it. I initially didn't want to go but she said she was making a special announcement and told me to bring you. I'm sorry that I didn't mention it earlier."

"It's okay. It's just that I have a meeting with Steve Aoki tonight for our upcoming collaboration. He's super busy and I don't think I can postpone it. I'm so sorry, my love."

"No, no, no. It's fine. Please don't worry about it. I'm sure my aunt will understand. Alright, I'll let you go now. I love you."

"Darling, I'll make it up to you. I love you too." You threw your phone back on the counter and slumped down on the couch. You can't say that you're not disappointed but you can't be selfish right now. They've been wanting a collab with Aoki for so long and it's finally happening. He can come to the banquet next year. 

It was noon right now. You have 6 hours until you have to be at the banquet. You groaned when you remember you had nothing to wear for the banquet. Normally, you would wear a pants suit but both Seulgi and your aunt had complained about your poor taste in fashion. There was only one person you could rely on for help. You grabbed your phone again and dialed her number.

"I need your help!"

Jennie met you at the mall half an hour later. She was wearing a white tee and sweatpants, but man, does she still look hot. You almost drooled when you saw her.

"Alright, prepare for battle." she exclaimed, grabbing your hand and dragging you into what you presumed to be her favorite store.

"Jennie, I cannot afford Gucci."