Namjin

*Namjoon*

It's finally Saturday. I was pacing back and forth in the main office of Bighit, waiting. Bang PDnim emerged from his office and signaling me to come in.

"Namjoon," he spoke, I sat straight up on cue.

"Yes sir."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked in his soft voice, it reminded me of my father. Maybe that's why I'm able to tell him anything. That's why I told him about Y/N.

"Yes, I am."

"Well, if you're certain, I'm not going to stop you. You've worked hard these past 5 years. You deserve to be happy too." He gave me a genuine smile. I smiled at him and bowed numerous times. I couldn't contain my excitement as I ran back to our dorm. The guys were sitting in the living room, watching the two maknaes playing Overwatch.

"Hyung, is everything okay?" Jimin asked. Ever since the hospital, I haven't been able to look at him the same way. Partly because it was my fault, but partly because of something else he said.

Flashback

We surrounded Jimin's hospital bed. He was up and lively. Jungkook and Tae were teasing him, Yoongi scolded him for not being careful. He laughed it off.

"Jimin-ah, I'm really sorry." I said quietly, head hung low

"Hyung, it's okay. I wasn't careful." he gave a bright smile. "Besides, it's nice getting a day off. And the doctor is really pretty." My head jerked up at his statement. He was talking about Y/N. The members nodded their heads. None of them knew about me and her, I wanted to keep us hidden, as something for myself. Mine only. 

"I think once I get better, I'll ask her out." he continued.

"I don't think it's a good idea." I said immediately. All eyes are on me now. "I mean, it could cause a scandal, that wouldn't be good for her."

"You're right hyung."Jimin said. I have to do something before Jimin does, he is her bias and she might fall for him.

Present day

"Everything's fine, Jimin. Guys, I'll be going out for a bit, don't wait for me." I said, running to my room to change and then heading out the front door. "And Jimin," I yelled out as I put on my shoes, "Y/N is mine." I grinned while he looked confused, but then he understood.

"We'll see hyung." I slammed the door and ran to the bookstore. I fixed my cap and sunglasses as I entered the shop. I didn't have to because it was a small store and I'm already acquainted with the owner. She's an older lady that thinks I'm her grandson, I'd rather not break her heart.

I walked through the aisles, anxiously waiting for her. I hope she shows up, I wanted to explain everything to her. I sat down on a bean bag chair near the bag and read something from the table next to it, too distracted to apprehend any information.

Then the front door opened, a petite figure walked in. She was wearing a white sweater, her hair in a bun, the same bun as the day I met her. She looked around, I stood up from my place and her eyes landed on me. She duct her head as she approached me. I offered her the chair next to me, she took it.

"Thank you for meeting me here." I said.

"You didn't really give me much of a choice." She said, sounding a little annoyed. I feel so guilty for keeping her in the dark this whole time. "So what did you want to talk about?"

I pulled up an online statement that was just posted by Bang PDnim. "Here". I handed my phone to her. She scanned the article, blank expression on her face. Her eyes widened when she got to the end.