Latata

"Just the two of us." She emphasized that last part. You understood immediately.

"I'm gonna go see the guys. You two talk." You bowed lightly to Soyeon and began walking towards the dressing room, feeling a little uneasy. You could have sworn you small a smile as you turned away. You finally reached your destination and knocked.

"Who is it?" Manager Sejin asked.

"It's me" The door opened revealing a smiling Sejin. He's always been fond of you because you helped babysit the boys for him. It makes his job a little easier.

"Hey Y/N." the boys said in unison. They were already dressed in their performance outfits. Comfort but stylish, fitting the theme of today. Seulgi was talking to Jimin as he was getting his makeup done. You took a seat on the couch, your weight sinking into the soft material.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Jin oppa asked.

"And where's hyung?" Jungkook asked while leaning his head on Taehyung, who seemed to be sleeping on the other couch.

"He's talking to an old friend."

"That's strange, even if it was a friend, he wouldn't have let you walk here by yourself. Who could have been more important than you?" Hoseok oppa asked. You didn't know what to say. Namjoon didn't even try to stop you from walking away.

"Soyeon." Your voice came out weaker than you wanted. The boys turned their heads to look at you, even Tae who seemed to have woken up at the name.

"Soyeon? What the hell does she want?" Yoongi cursed.

"She rejected him and just left. Now she suddenly wanted to talk to him, this is troubling." Hoseok oppa said, a little too loud.

"So you all knew?" you asked quietly, but that was a dumb question. They're his family, of course he would tell them.

"Well yes, but it wasn't intentionally." Jungkook explained. "Tae and I were out for dinner one night and we happened to stumbled upon his confession. She rejected him in a heartbeat and walked away. He was pretty heartbroken after a while."

"Yeah, we could all sense that something was wrong. We waited for him to come to us. But he never did. That was until one night, he was completely drunk and started crying. He spilled everything to us. How much he had liked her and how hurt he was." Taehyung continued.

"Honestly, we didn't know if he would ever move on." Jimin chimed in. "And then you came along, Y/N."

"Yeah." you said, trying to smile. Does he still like her? You remembered how he didn't answer it when you asked him a while back. She was his first love and now she seems to be interested in him again, something could happen. 

The door opened, interrupting your thoughts. It was Namjoon. You were relieved to see him, in one piece. His expression was hard to read and it was concerning for you. The members acknowledged him but didn't asked what happened, most likely because they didn't want to open an old wound.

"Is everything okay?" you asked as he took a seat next to you, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Yeah. It was just some small talk."

"Okay."

"Y/N, I love you, okay?"

"That came out of nowhere, but I love you too." He didn't answer, his eyes were closed. You brushed a piece of hair away from his eyes. You wished he would tell you what happened, but you trust that if it's anything important, he wouldn't hide it. Or would he? 

The break was almost ending. You gave Namjoon a kiss and bid the boys good luck and headed back to the seats with Seulgi. On the way back, you stumbled upon none other than Soyeon. Out of courtesy, you gave her a small smile and bowed. Instead of receiving the same, she simply glared at you. It could have been your imagination, but a glare is pretty hard to make up.

"Did you do something to her?" Seulgi asked, it seemed that she also noticed.

"Not that I'm aware of."

"Well from what Jimin tells me, she's very determined, she gets what she wants."

"It's too soon to say that. Maybe she had something in her eyes." You shook off any negative idea and focused on finding your seats. Once you got there, the next performers were getting ready. You screamed loudly for your favorite girls, Blackpink, who will be performing their latest hit, Ddu Du Ddu Du and for the first time ever, See U Later. They looked amazing in their colorful outfit. You quickly took out your Blackpink Bong that the girls gave you for your birthday and jammed out as the song started.

"Kim Jisoo! Kim Jennie! Park Chaeyoung! Lalisa! Blackpinkeu! Blinkue!" The crowd screamed out in unison. You were so happy they finally have a fanchant after so long.

"Hit you with the ddu du ddu du du", the audience sang and got on their feet to dance along with the members. You were so thankful that the girls taught you the move so you wouldn't look ridiculous. The dance break if your absolute favorite, though it could have been better if they had given Lisa a solo dance break, she would have killed it. See U Later then started, with Jisoo's powerful voice coming through clearly, she's been killing it in this comeback. To everyone's surprise, there was a choreography that came along with it, heavy body movement to emphasize the strong beats.

"Would have. Could have. Should have. Didn't." you sang to your favorite part. The stadium cheered loudly when they were done. The volume continued as BTS made their entrance Beside you, girls were screaming. "What the fuck?" You heard one of them saying as Jungkook emerged from the curtains with red hair, something you did not notice when you were with them earlier. 

There had been so many memes of how Jungkook has the same hair color every comeback, but I doubt ARMY were ready for this change. They performed Fake Love and Airplane pt 2. When it was Namjoon's part for the latter, he winked at you, small gestures like that made you happy. At the end of their performance, they each pulled out paper hearts that they have hidden on their outfits. The crowd cheered at the sight.

"So show me!" Taehyung sang as they exited.

"I'll show you!" the crowd answered. This has been a tradition after all of their performances and it's the best thing ever. The last performers came onto the stage just as the boys were heading back in. You could see Soyeon, walking in the towards Namjoon. From the distant, you couldn't really tell what was happening, but you could see that she lightly bumped into him, causing him to bow at her.

"Hello everyone. This is Soyeon from (G)-Idle." she spoke into the microphone as the group stand in formation. "We will be performing Latata. As many of you know, I wrote and produced the song. But what you probably didn't know is that I wrote this for someone very special to me. We were trainees the same company for awhile until I left. I think I'm going to confess to him, right now." The crowd murmured around you. You turned to Seulgi and you could tell she was also confused.

"So RM-ssi," Soyeon continued, looking right at me with her smirk, "I know you're listening. Let's be together now."