Without You pt. 2

"So let me get this straight," Yoongi began, "you want to change our entire stage performances because you think you saw Y/N."

"Hyung, I know it sounds crazy, but I know I saw her."

"Namjoon-ah, there's a 1 in a million chance that she would be here in Thessaloniki." Jin said.

"It's not. Think about it. She had studied here and said she would come back once her career took off." I defended.

"Okay, but what if she's not coming tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"Of course she will. She loves us, she has never missed our concerts. She'll be there for sure." I could see that they were beginning to accept the possibility. "And I've already talked to Band Pdnim and the staffs, they are okay with it because I've already prepared everything." I pulled up the list of songs I wrote on my laptop.

"When did you have time to do all of these, hyung? They're really good." Taehyung asked.

"Three hours ago." I said. They all gave me a blank stare. "Well I've had the lyrics in my head for a year now, and I've been working on some beats when we have breaks. I just put them together when I got back to the hotel." After my break down, I spent the rest of my day arranging the songs. "Your girlfriend is coming right?" I asked Jimin, who got shy immediately.

"Yes, she should be landing soon."

"Good, I'll need a favor from her."

"A genius as always." Hoseok said. "Alright, let's start rehearsal then."

***

The stadium was already packed, it was only 6 and the concerts starts at 7. We were in the changing room, the guys were nervous because of the new songs. They're completely different from anything we've ever done before. 

I'm so grateful that they agreed to help me, I'm also grateful that Seulgi agreed immediately. She's changing in the room next door. From the security camera, I scanned the audience, hoping to see her. But it was too dark, but I just know she'll be there for sure.

"Namjoon, don't worry, everything will be alright." Jin said as I paced around the room.

"But what if she doesn't like it?"

"Hyung, she loves your songs. She will love these, especially once she hears your messages." Jungkook said.

"But what if she left because she's sick of me?"

Jimin walked up to me and slap my face gently, he then shook my shoulder."Hyung, don't you dare say that. Y/N loves you." I nodded my head. It was time to go on stage. The first part of the concert would consist of songs from our album. The crowd roared as we emerged on stage with our opening number, Fire, an all time favorite. My nervousness slowly faded away as the song ended.

"2,3! Hello, we are BTS." we all said, doing our usual introduction. The crowd cheered out, waving around their ARMY bombs. "I can't believe it's already near the end for the Love Yourself chapter. I'm so happy to have shared this journey with you." I continued. "Please enjoy this next song." Magic shop started.

"So show me!"

"I'll show you." the crowd answered. That was my favorite part Jungkook did an amazing job with the song. We then went straight into the other songs, none stop. Finally, the staff indicated that it was the half point of the concert. We all nodded and went to change as the staff changed the layout of the stage. It was going to be simple. With nothing on stage except for a grand piano. Taehyung and Hoseok were the first performers, I gave them both a hug as they moved up the stage. They both moved to the microphones on the sides of the stage. I took a seat at the piano.