Planetarium

I can't wait to see you. There's one more stop though, please go to the company.

"What is he up to? He's normally not like this. He's always straightforward." you sighed, wanting to see him already.

"Give him some credit, today is really important."

"Yeah, but like we normally cook dinner together and exchange gifts." You remembered those days. You guys liked to do things simple. He does sometimes surprise you with a bouquet at work or having the boys put on a show for you, but this is completely new. Jimin just shrugged, you're not getting anymore out of him. You leaned back in the car seat, petting Rap Mon constantly. You stepped out of the car, looking at the familiar building.

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim." the receptionist said.

"Hana, I'm not-" you began, but Jimin pulled you away. Behind you, Hana waved and laughed.

"That's like the second time I've heard that today." you said to yourself, shaking your head a little. You passed by some of the staff.

"Mrs. Kim." they all said, smiling and nodded at you. You turned around, but they kept walking.

"Jimin, what is going on?" you asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Now c'mon." he said, leading you to their practice room. On the way, you bumped into someone.

"Band PDnim, good morning."

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim," he said in his bright tone, he was smiling big. "And call me appa from now on, that's what Namjoon calls me." You nodded slowly, he patted your back and walked away. "Cute dog by the way." he shouted from behind. You turned around to say thank you, but he was gone. Then you turned to look at Jimin, who shrugged and continued walking.

"Did you hear that?" you asked once you caught up to him. He didn't answer, instead, he opened the door to the dance practice room and entered, you followed behind. Inside the rooms, the boys weren't dressed in their normal practice clothes. They were dressed in white, each pieces fitting the respective member's style and personality. They looked like gods in the middle of the room. Jimin joined them when he was finished changing. 

But someone was missing. You sighed out of disappointment when you didn't see Namjoon. One of the staff gestured for you to sit down on the floor, facing the boys. They circled up, getting ready for a group cheer. But they seemed lost.

"Monie isn't here to do this." said Jin.

"What do we do?" asked Tae. It makes you sad, the members are probably devastated to not have him in the group anymore.

"Bang! Tan! Hello, we are BTS." Yoongi started the chant, since he is the new leader. You clapped. "Today, we will be performing for a very special guest on a very special day." They were looking at you, all smiling. "This is for you, Mrs. Kim." you giggled, they must have put the staff up to this. You thought nothing except for it being a little prank. 

The lights dimmed a little, a spot light falling on the boys. You watched in awes as they performed some of your favorite songs. For Namjoon's rap parts, Kookie took over some of them. You missed rapper Jungkook, he's one talented boy. When they were done, you jumped up and cheered, but the lights remained dark. The fog machine began pouring out fogs, 4 silhouettes appeared in the middle as the boys took a seat next to you.

"Hey boy." one of the figure said. You screamed when you realized it was Jisoo, Blackpink is performing. You sang and rapped your heart out, while dancing in place. The girls were wearing their Ddu du ddu du outfit, which was one of your favorites. For Stay, Chae was playing her guitar, it was a beautiful sight. They performed See U Later last, and pulled you up to perform with them. Taehyung immediately grabbed Rapmon from you.