Gay Outburst

"I'm gay." Yoongi blurted out. You guys were watching Love, Simon at the guy's dorm. Blackpink and Seulgi were also there, sitting next to their significant others. You guys went out for dinner a few hours ago and was having some down time in the living room. Some were laying on the couch while others spread out of the floor.

"Okay." Jin oppa said without removing his eyes from the screen, Jisoo on his shoulder. You sat on the couch, Namjoon's head on your laps as you ran your hand through his hair. He was almost asleep but jolted his head up a little when Yoongi spoke, but then went back down. You looked at Yoongi, his head was bent down, looking at his hands. None of the guys said anything, only you girls seemed concerned.

"Oppa, can you say that again?" you asked over the volume of the movie. He stood up and walked in front of the TV, turning it off. The members were sitting up now, Namjoon got back on his side, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. He paced back and forth, fiddling with his hands.

"I'm gay." he finally said again.

"Hyung, is this one of your little gay outbursts again?" asked Jimin.

"Because if it is, we've seen the way you've held hands with Hoseok. You're pretty gay for him." said Taehyung, the rest of you laughing a little.

"Guys, I think he's serious." Namjoon said besides you. You nodded. The little man in front of you was sweaty and it's February.

"Alright hyung, explain." said Hoseok.

"I am gay." There was silence, you waited for him to continue. "I think I realized this for a few years now, but I thought it was just a phase. I was going through some rough times and I was feeling vulnerable. I didn't know how to tell you because I was afraid you guys might feel weird around me. I tried to stay quiet, I kept to myself most of the time. I really do love you guys, so I'm sorry for keeping it away from you."

"Yoon-ah, all jokes aside, I think we realized it ourselves too, but we didn't want to say anything." Jin said. "We will love you no matter what and we are here for you."

"That's right, oppa." you said. "I'm really happy for you."

"Thank you, guys." Then he turned to Hoseok. They looked at each other for awhile and said nothing, but there is some sort of agreement between the two men. Their soft gazes held each other as fragile glass. Then Hoseok smiled a shy smile.

"I know, hyung." he said, "I love you too." Then he turned to the rest of you, "Well guys, I guess I'm coming out too." he laughed gaily, as if a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He stood up next to Yoongi, smiling widely. The room erupted in claps and cheers.

"About time." Jungkook said.

"Honestly, the way they've acted around each other is so obvious." said Jimin.

"I know right, he's always looking for excuses to hold hands with Hoseok." Namjoon added. Yoongi became shy and showed off his gummy smile.

"Oppa, shouldn't you ask him something?" Lisa asked while sitting on the floor, poking Yoongi's leg with her finger. Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh, right.", he stood facing Hoseok, the younger one feeling anxious. "Jung Hoseok,"

"Y-yes?" he answered quietly.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask." He bent down to hug his now boyfriend. Once they pulled back, they shared a passionate kiss. It's as if they've been waiting for this moment and was savoring every bit of what they have now. 

Everyone in the room stood up, moving to the couple to congratulate them. You hugged the two of them, wishing them a happy life together. You were really happy that they were finally honest with themselves. Hopefully, the fans will support them because this is who they are, and they are happy.