Telescope

"Let go of me! Help!" In the middle of the night, Jungkook was tied up, duct taped across his mouth, kidnapped and thrown, more like carefully laid down, in the back of the van. The culprits sat in the front seats, high fiving as their plan was a success. 

Jungkook eventually grew tired of yelling and fell asleep with a Cooky blanket draped over him. The two cars filled with 12 people drove in the silence, escaping from the eyes of the world. 5 hours later, they arrived at the destination. Beautiful Busan.

"So who's gonna wake him up? He's gonna be pretty pissed." Hobi oppa asked. The other members exchanged looks.

"What about Jimin? He's head over heel for the guy." Taehyung suggested.

"What? No way!" Jimin protested. "What about Namjoonie hyung? Jungkook looks up to him like a God."

"Given any other circumstances, I would be fine. But we did just kidnapped him and everything. Besides, I can't risk having him beat up my beautiful face." The crowd groaned. You gave him a pat on the back

"Well you're very handsome to me." you said. He pretended to cry onto your shoulder.

"Boys, don't be dumb, there is a perfect person for this." Jennie said from behind, they all turned to look at her. Then they followed where her finger was pointing.

"No, not me!" the figured pleaded.

"Lisa, you're his girlfriend." Rosé pointed out.

"Yeah, he'll never hurt his girlfriend." Jin oppa said. "I know I would never hurt Jisoo if she kidnapped me." he said, while putting his hand around Jisoo unnie, who then elbowed his stomach. Lisa sighed, walking towards her sleeping boyfriend. Taehyung and Jimin managed to untie him without waking him up. It was Lisa's job to rip the tape off his mouth.

2,3! It was off. Jungkook's eyes shot open and immediately bolt up, he had his hand up in a fist. Lisa jumped back.

"Who the fuc-" he stopped when he saw her, his anger disappeared, replaced by his bunny smile. "Well, good morning beautiful." His fist uncoiled and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. He's so whipped for her. You then proceeded to tell him that it was all part of his birthday surprised. You didn't think he minded because you were back in his hometown. 

He said he'd been wanting to bring Lisa here, but never got a chance to since they started dating. It was early morning when you guys got there, Jimin suggested going to a mountain top to look at the sunrise. You all agreed because this is also his and yours hometown after all.

The sunset was indeed beautiful. It was like a painting. Pink and orange morphed together to form light while the bluish background seems to calm the mind. You leaned your head on Namjoon. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying the scene, even Yoongi oppa.

"Oh yeah, happy birthday, Jungkook." you yelled out.

"Oh yeah, I forgot we were here for that." Namjoon said beside you.

"You guys are horrible parents." Jungkook mumbled. "Jinsoo is my new favorite parents." The couple high-fived each other.

"What about us?" Yoonseok yelled out.

***

After the sunrise, you all headed to the hotel to drop off your stuff and later separated for a few hours to go visit the shopping center. Jisoo unnie bought pink matching shirts for her and Jin oppa. He didn't hesitate to put them on, he actually raced her to the changing room.

"How about we also get matching T-shirts?" Namjoon suggested, pointing at the black tees with a finger heart on it. They were super cute but you think matching t-shirts are overrated.