Epilogue

Hi guys! So eto na yung pinakalast na part ng story ni Thea and ni Jake. Thank you so much on the kind words, the support and everything. Seriously,

---

"Ate!"

Napataas ako ng tingin mula sa librong binabasa ko, seeing my little sister running up to me. Sinarado ko nalang yung librong hawak ko, putting it on the garden table infront of me.

"Sophie, you're thirteen. How many times do I tell you not to run like that?"

"Ate it's Sophia!"Sabi niya sa akin, stopping infront of me. "Kakasabi mo nga, I'm thirteen, Sophie sounds like a four year old."

"Well, you're acting like a four year old."

She's already thirteen, and I'm so happy to see her grown up like this. She's a bit shorter than I was when I was her age, but she was prettier than I was.

Far more than I was.

She's just thirteen, but she's top of her eight grade class. Advanced of course. I'm so proud of her being accelerated and such. Sobrang sipag niyang mag aral, hindi katulad ko na hindi man lang maatim na magbasa man lang ng libro sa labas ng school.

"Grabe ka naman, Ate." She pouts. "Sige na. I'll behave na. I won't run..."

"You can run, but not like a madman, okay? At least be graceful." Sabi ko sa kanya, standing up to face her. "What is it this time?"

"Ah.. Hehehe. Wala lang!" She says, smiling wide at me. "I just wanted to ask you about this!"

And she shows me a physics book with a problem with Velocity. Wala pa dapat silang Physics, but like I was before, she took a liking on things not her supposed wavelength.

I smiled at her and then told her to sit next to me.I taught her the principle, and then explained to her how the book came up with an answer. She listens diligently though.

Eight years din ang nakalipas mula ang lahat. And during those eight years, I've grown.

Nagkatotoo yung sinabi nila Kuya Max noon. I own an events management business now, having graduated Summa Cum Laude in college. He helped me set it up, dalawa sila ni Kuya Rob actually, both of them my primary investors.

It's up and running for four years already, and I have 50 personnel. Minsan ako ang naghahandle ng event, I do so out of fun. I do weddings, debuts, sometimes commercial events for products.

Ako din ang naghahandle ng design firm nila Mama Val at Mama Angie, with them both sitting as executives nalang. Though, I just oversee the Philippine branch though, as Kuya Gab's handling the international part..

He's been doing a great job for it. Sobrang laki na nito, and dun na sila ng asawa niya at ng anak nito. Ate Mitchie has been really supportive sa kanya. Umuuwi sila dito lalo na pag bakasyon along with William na five years old na.

I help DJ too, habang siya ang nagpapatakbo ng restaurant ni Papa Paul, having graduated Business Ad as well sa Ateneo. So far, he's been very busy.

What happened to my cousins? Halos lahat sila settled na. Kuya John and Kuya Kenneth marrying consecutively. Si Kuya John having 2 kids already, habang Kuya Kenneth had three. Habang masaya si Kuya Max with two kids as well. Ate Sheree?

Remember Kuya Ned? Sila nga din ang nagkatuluyan and they're both abroad right now. Si Ate Nic naman happily married for 3 years na rin. Halos parehas nila Clarisse, but with a two year old for her.

Ate Katie was good with her business and stands alongside Kuya Rob who's company with Kuya Max was doing well. They're on to manufacturing now. But so far as family's concerned, two kids still keep them on their toes.