03

The door burst opened as RM walked through the door all wounded and half awake, Taehyung held him up.

"Get the doctor!" Taehyung shouted while Namjoon grunted out in pain as Taehyung threw him on the bed as gently as he could.

The gang doctor hurried inside his room with his tools and tended to Namjoon's aid. "What happened?" The doctor asked.

"Ambushed. Namjoon got shot on his shoudler and leg." Taehyung said while he watched his leader in pain.

Taehyung stayed by Namjoon's side as the doctor did his work on him. He wrapped his wound with a bandage cloth before cleaning up.

"He'll be awake by tomorrow, make sure he doesn't move around too much. You know how clumsy he is." The doctor sighed.

"Sure, thanks Jin hyung." Taehyung said as Jin nodded, "I'll go and put these away." He said before leaving.

Jin left Namjoon's room and closed the door behind him before looking up down the hallway as it landed on Areum's closed bedroom door.

He felt sad and pity for the young girl.

---

"Alright kids! Follow Moonbin ssaem!" Moonbin said as they all stood in the backyard of the daycare, it was time for some outdoor exercise and Moonbin is in charge of it while Y/N stays back to get snacks ready for the kids.

Areum stayed behind with Y/N since she has asthma and can't get involved.

"Areum sweetie." Areum snapped her gaze away from the other kids playing around the yard towards her teacher. Y/N felt bad for her and ushered her to come close.

"Do you want to help ssaem prepare snacks for the others?" Y/N asked as a cute dimpled smile appeared on Areum's face.

"Yes!"

Y/N was planning to make a sandwich and smoothie for them, she asked Areum to cut the fruits using those small plastic knife. The fruit Y/N asked to cut is just a peeled off mango with strawberries.

"Like this ssaem?" Areum asked as she held the knife, but Areum held it the wrong way making Y/N smile. "Like this sweetie." Y/N guided Areum's hand as she turned the knife and pressed it down to cut the mango.

Areum had a wide smile on her face as she continued to cut the fruits up, Y/N placed the lettuce and cheese on the sandwich before cutting them in half.

She handed one to Areum who took it and nibbled on the food.

"How old are you ssaem?" Areum asked as she watched her teacher put the chopped fruits inside the blender. "I'm 20, what about you?" Y/N answered.

"I'm 4 years old and I can count up to 25!" Areum said proudly.

"Really? You must be very smart." Y/N smiled at her.

"Yes! Very smart just like daddy!" Areum giggled, Y/N pressed the button as the blender mixed all the ingredients inside making a pinkish colour.

"Is Moonbin ssaem your boyfriend?"

Y/N almost dropped the plate at the toddler's question.

"What? No, he's my friend. Why would you think that?" Y/N laughed.

"Because my uncle said that if a girl and boy is very close they are boyfriend and girlfriend." Areum remembered her uncle Tae's words a few months ago.

Y/N found it cute, "Well, is Hyunjae your boyfriend?"

Areum scrunched up her nose and shook her head furiously, "No! Ew!" She exclaimed, "Why? You both are close." Y/N teased her as Areum giggled.

"Don't be silly ssaem! He's just my friend." Areum said while Y/N let out a faint laugh.

"Kids."

"Uncle Jin!"

Jin turned away from his desk as the small girl entered his office, "What can I help you with?" Jin asked with a smile on his face as Areum ran up to him.

"Where's daddy?"

Jin paused for a bit, Namjoon is still resting in his room from that ambush a few days ago. Namjoon strictly told them to not tell Areum about whatever that is gang related.

Areum is still young.

"Your daddy is out with his friend Areum, he'll be home late night which means you'll be asleep by then." Jin lied as Areum nodded.

"Uncle Jin, yesterday I learned how to make a fruit smoothie!" Areum told him.

"Really? Who taught you?" Jin asked as he pulled her up on his lap, "Y/N ssaem! Have you met her? She's very nice and pretty just like a disney princess! Ssaem is a great cook!" Areum babbled on and on about her favourite daycate teacher while Jin listened to her.

Jin was amused at how attached the girl is to her teacher already, Hyunjae told him about his teacher as well. This Y/N ssaem seemed to be the kid's favourite.

"Let's go and make one right now!"

Areuk dragged the taller man behind her towards the kitchen.

***