Confessed Feelings

A/N: ...still not sorry for the last chapter. -_-
Now, this be a Marliza chapter, oKay? Okay.

:-: :-:

Maria's POV

I watched as Alexander flirted with someone, someone other than his girlfriend, Eliza. This infuriated me, Eliza is my best friend and longtime crush.

Eliza, I'll bet, doesn't even know. I clenched my fists as Alexander leant down to kiss the girl. I've got to tell Eliza, but, first...

I stormed over to the two. "ALEXANDER! HOW COULD YOU?!" I shouted, he turned to me and had the audacity to say, "She's not important. And she doesn't need to know, now I'd advise you keep your whore mouth shut." That blew it.

I clenched my jaw and before I knew it, my fists was flying. My knuckles collided with Alexander's cheek/jaw. When pulled my hand away his cheek was red, I shook out my fist and glared at Alex.

His hands formed into fists and I held up mine, ready to defend myself. He swung for me and I ducked, grabbing hold of his arm and twisting it back. I held him in a position so that if I moved his arm any further back, it'd break.

"Eliza didn't- Doesn't deserve any of this!" I hissed and grabbed his other arm, forcing that one back too. He groaned in pain and I kicked the back of his calf.

"Pfft- Angelica's right, you are just the bastard that cheats. Eliza loved you, she trusted you! You don't deserve any of that, you're breaking her trust; even if she doesn't know!" I seethed, I didn't notice but I now had tears flowing down my cheeks.

I released Alex and he collapsed onto the ground. I knelt down to his eye-level, "Fu-Fuck you." He spat. I rolled my eyes and stood back up, stepping on his hand before waking away.

I huffed. Alexander was left a bruised, coughing mess with blood flowing from his mouth.

I stormed home and found Eliza on the couch, watching some TV happily. I sighed and sat down beside her, fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "Eliza, there's something you need to know." I whispered.

She paused the show and looked at me. "Alexander has been cheating on you... for awhile." I mumbled, Eliza huffed and looked my in the eye. "I know." She murmured, flashing a lopsided grin.

"I've known since he started cheating." She stated. "A-And you don't mind?" I stammered, staring at her with shock. "No. I don't. I was gonna break up with him anyways." Eliza explained.

"Uhm. I'm confused." I admitted. She took my hands in hers, smiling warmly. "I was gonna break up with him because I realized I loved you. That's why I didn't care when I found out he was cheating." Eliza told me, I felt my face heat up.

She leaned in and pressed her lips to mine, I sat there in shock and she pulled away. "I love you, Maria." She whispered, rubbing a circle on my hand with her thumb. I let out a broken laugh, wiping a happy tear away. "I-I love you too!" I confessed.

She squealed and tackled me into my back, I laughed as she began to pepper my face in kisses. I wrapped my arms around her and she let herself fall into me, I wheezed and she giggled.

Her nose brushed against mine and I smiled, we stared at each other before our lips connected again. The kiss was short but passionate.

"I love you." Eliza whispered.

"You already told me that." I teased, "I know, but my love for you is bigger than I can say." She claimed with a broad grin. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed her nose.

"I love you too, Eliza."